- ACT Fibernet rolls-out 1 Gbps plan in Bengaluru after Hyderabad
- Vishnu Shankar takes charge as &TV business head
- Unitech Shares Plunge 13% As Supreme Court Stays NCLT Order
- Tax department probes unregulated bitcoin exchanges after valuations jump
- Coal scam: Fmr Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda, Fmr coal Secy held guilty
- Deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar was extended to March 31, 2018
NDTV appoints Suparna Singh as CEO, Saurav Banerjee as co-CEO
MUMBAI: News broadcaster NTDV has appointed Suparna Singh as the CEO of the company. She replaces KVL Narayan Rao, who passed away last month.
Suparna currently serves as the CEO of NDTV Convergence.
It has also elevated Saurav Banerjee from Director, Finance and Group CFO to Co-CEO NDTV Group. Ravi Asawa has been appointed as the CFO of the company.