- Delhi govt to launch campaign to control rising number of cases of dengue, malaria
- Jio woes: Airtel Q1 net profit tanks 75% to Rs 367 cr
- Sahara case: Supreme Court asks Subrata Roy to deposit Rs 1500 crore by September 7
- RBI stops printing Rs 2000 notes; Rs 200 note may hit market next month
- Jethmalani quits as Kejriwal's counsel, seeks Rs 2 crore fee
- Crackdown On Kashmiri Separatist Widens, Shabir Shah Also Arrested
- Mumbai building collapse: 17 killed; Shiv Sena leader, who wanted to make hotel on ground floor, arrested
- Floods wreak havoc in Gujarat, Rajasthan; Narendra Modi inspects home state as Assam recovers
NDTV 24×7 jumps to No. 2 spot in Week 15
MUMBAI: NDTV 24×7 raced ahead of India Today Television to grab the second spot in Week 15 of BARC data.
India Today Television dropped to No. 3, with CNN-News18 following it closely at No. 4 followed by BBC World News.
Top Hindi news channels in Urban+Rural HSM
There was no change in the pecking order of Hindi news channels in urban + rural Hindi-speaking markets (HSM). Aaj Tak led the pack, followed by ABP News.
Top Hindi news channels in Urban HSM
In urban HSM, India TV recovered its lost ground, thus reclaiming the second position from ABP News, which fell to No. 4.
Zee News inched up to No. 3, according to BARC data for the week ended 14 April.
Top Hindi news channels in Rural HSM
In rural HSM, the top 3 remained steady, while there was interchanging of positions between India News and Zee News.
Top English business news genre
In the English business news genre, BTVi reclaimed the fourth position from CNBC-TV18 Prime HD even as the top 3 positions remained unchanged.
Top Hindi business news channels
The Hindi business news channels saw a drop in viewership in Week 15.