- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
NDTV 24×7 jumps to No. 2 spot in Week 15
MUMBAI: NDTV 24×7 raced ahead of India Today Television to grab the second spot in Week 15 of BARC data.
India Today Television dropped to No. 3, with CNN-News18 following it closely at No. 4 followed by BBC World News.
Top Hindi news channels in Urban+Rural HSM
There was no change in the pecking order of Hindi news channels in urban + rural Hindi-speaking markets (HSM). Aaj Tak led the pack, followed by ABP News.
Top Hindi news channels in Urban HSM
In urban HSM, India TV recovered its lost ground, thus reclaiming the second position from ABP News, which fell to No. 4.
Zee News inched up to No. 3, according to BARC data for the week ended 14 April.
Top Hindi news channels in Rural HSM
In rural HSM, the top 3 remained steady, while there was interchanging of positions between India News and Zee News.
Top English business news genre
In the English business news genre, BTVi reclaimed the fourth position from CNBC-TV18 Prime HD even as the top 3 positions remained unchanged.
Top Hindi business news channels
The Hindi business news channels saw a drop in viewership in Week 15.