- 11 CRPF Personnel Die In Encounter With Maoists In Chhattisgarh's Sukma
- Ramdev's Patanjali Amla juice found unsafe; Army canteens suspend sale
- Underworld don Chhota Rajan held guilty in fake passport case
- J&K: PDP leader Abdul Gani Dar shot dead in Pulwama
- SC orders reinstatement of TP Senkumar as Kerala DGP
- PM Modi Bats For Advancing Fiscal Year To Speed Up Development
- US accuses Infosys and TCS of cheating in H-1B lottery to unfairly corner lion's share of visas
- Tamil Nadu CM Palaniswami raises NEET, Cauvery issues at NITI Aayog meeting
- Tamil Nadu FM offers to quit as AIADMK groups begin merger talks
NDTV 24×7 jumps to No. 2 spot in Week 15
MUMBAI: NDTV 24×7 raced ahead of India Today Television to grab the second spot in Week 15 of BARC data.
India Today Television dropped to No. 3, with CNN-News18 following it closely at No. 4 followed by BBC World News.
Top Hindi news channels in Urban+Rural HSM
There was no change in the pecking order of Hindi news channels in urban + rural Hindi-speaking markets (HSM). Aaj Tak led the pack, followed by ABP News.
Top Hindi news channels in Urban HSM
In urban HSM, India TV recovered its lost ground, thus reclaiming the second position from ABP News, which fell to No. 4.
Zee News inched up to No. 3, according to BARC data for the week ended 14 April.
Top Hindi news channels in Rural HSM
In rural HSM, the top 3 remained steady, while there was interchanging of positions between India News and Zee News.
Top English business news genre
In the English business news genre, BTVi reclaimed the fourth position from CNBC-TV18 Prime HD even as the top 3 positions remained unchanged.
Top Hindi business news channels
The Hindi business news channels saw a drop in viewership in Week 15.