- OnePlus 5 to come with Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, first smartphone in India
- Apple TV updates Twitter with live 360 degree videos feature
- Infosys Ltd announces its new strategy to hire and train 10,000 American workers over the next two years.
- Uber will roll-out new feature in India, enabling users to unlock custom Snapchat filters
- Hollywood star Brad Pitt visits India to promote his Netflix release 'War Machine’
- Wolrd Organisation UN denies Pakistan’s claim that Indian troops targeted UN vehicle near LoCs
- Special Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) court grants bail to five accused in coal case against Naveen Jindal
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi stresses on reducing dependence on other countries for getting medical equipment, to make treatment affordable for people
- Devendra Fadnavis chopper crash lands in Latur, Maharashtra CM and team escapes unhurt
NDTV 24×7 jumps to No. 2 spot in Week 15
MUMBAI: NDTV 24×7 raced ahead of India Today Television to grab the second spot in Week 15 of BARC data.
India Today Television dropped to No. 3, with CNN-News18 following it closely at No. 4 followed by BBC World News.
Top Hindi news channels in Urban+Rural HSM
There was no change in the pecking order of Hindi news channels in urban + rural Hindi-speaking markets (HSM). Aaj Tak led the pack, followed by ABP News.
Top Hindi news channels in Urban HSM
In urban HSM, India TV recovered its lost ground, thus reclaiming the second position from ABP News, which fell to No. 4.
Zee News inched up to No. 3, according to BARC data for the week ended 14 April.
Top Hindi news channels in Rural HSM
In rural HSM, the top 3 remained steady, while there was interchanging of positions between India News and Zee News.
Top English business news genre
In the English business news genre, BTVi reclaimed the fourth position from CNBC-TV18 Prime HD even as the top 3 positions remained unchanged.
Top Hindi business news channels
The Hindi business news channels saw a drop in viewership in Week 15.