- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
NDTV 24×7 climbs to No. 3 in Week 14
MUMBAI: Despite a slight drop in impressions, NDTV 24×7 jumped to the third position in Week 14.
CNN News18 was pushed to the fourth position while other positions remained unchanged, according to BARC data for the week ended 7 April.
Top Hindi news channels in Urban HSM
In urban Hindi-speaking market (HSM), India TV ascended to No. 3, sending Zee News to the fourth spot.
Top Hindi news channels in Urban+Rural HSM
There was no change in the pecking order in urban + rural HSM and rural HSM.
In urban + rural HSM, Aaj Tak led the pack.
Top Hindi news channels in Rural HSM
Aaj Tak and ABP News were the top two channels in rural HSM.
Top English business news channels
CNBC TV18 Prime HD inched ahead of BTVi to grab the fourth spot just below NDTV Profit/Prime. BTVi was at the bottom of the table.
Top Hindi business news channels
The two-player Hindi business news genre saw no change in the pecking order.