- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
National Geographic, Farhan Akhtar come together to inspire people to care about the planet
MUMBAI: National Geographic has got together with youth icon Farhan Akhtar to drive an important social cause. While both National Geographic and Farhan have yet to announce the cause they are rallying behind, it will be related to efforts to help preserving the planet.
National Geographic said that since 1888 it has been a pioneer in highlighting topics that are important for the world to know about, understand and be aware of. Whether it is climate change, or the need for renewable energy, or the global water crisis, the brand has been constantly working towards not only spreading awareness about significant issues, but also pushing the need for change.
To announce his partnership with National Geographic, Farhan also went live on the National Geographic Facebook Page today.