- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Nascar extends deal with Fox Sports Latin America
MUMBAI: Nascar has signed a seven-year media broadcast extension with Fox Sports Latin America, ensuring that sports fans in Latin America can continue to enjoy Nascar events and news on Fox Sports through 2021.
Through this extension, Fox Sports Latin America will continue to be the home of live races for all three of Nascar’s national series — the Nascar Sprint Cup Series, Nascar XFinity Series and the Nascar Camping World Truck Series — across Latin America, including Brazil. Additional Nascar programming on Fox Sports Latin America includes the Nascar K&N Pro Series.
Nascar COO Brent Dewar said, “Globalisation is a key initiative for Nascar, and there is no question that partnering with Fox Sports Latin America has been integral to the sport’s growth in this region over the past several years. In addition to ensuring the presence of Nascar racing content for existing fans for the next seven years, this extension will allow Nascar and Fox to build upon the work that’s already been done in cultivating Nascar fans in Latin America.”
All Nascar content will air exclusively on Fox Sports 3 in Spanish speaking countries in Latin America and on Fox Sports 2 in Brazil. In addition, Fox Sports’ original production ‘Central Fox Nitro’, — a daily motorsports news show — will feature Nascar news and highlights.
Fox International Channels Latin America president Carlos Martinez said, “We are thrilled to continue to offer Nascar fans in Latin America the best quality of Nascar race content across different Fox Sports portfolio of media services. This long term deal with Nascar represents our commitment to an exceptional partner and we know that it will yield great value to all of our Latin American viewers.”