- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
Nascar extends deal with Fox Sports Latin America
MUMBAI: Nascar has signed a seven-year media broadcast extension with Fox Sports Latin America, ensuring that sports fans in Latin America can continue to enjoy Nascar events and news on Fox Sports through 2021.
Through this extension, Fox Sports Latin America will continue to be the home of live races for all three of Nascar’s national series — the Nascar Sprint Cup Series, Nascar XFinity Series and the Nascar Camping World Truck Series — across Latin America, including Brazil. Additional Nascar programming on Fox Sports Latin America includes the Nascar K&N Pro Series.
Nascar COO Brent Dewar said, “Globalisation is a key initiative for Nascar, and there is no question that partnering with Fox Sports Latin America has been integral to the sport’s growth in this region over the past several years. In addition to ensuring the presence of Nascar racing content for existing fans for the next seven years, this extension will allow Nascar and Fox to build upon the work that’s already been done in cultivating Nascar fans in Latin America.”
All Nascar content will air exclusively on Fox Sports 3 in Spanish speaking countries in Latin America and on Fox Sports 2 in Brazil. In addition, Fox Sports’ original production ‘Central Fox Nitro’, — a daily motorsports news show — will feature Nascar news and highlights.
Fox International Channels Latin America president Carlos Martinez said, “We are thrilled to continue to offer Nascar fans in Latin America the best quality of Nascar race content across different Fox Sports portfolio of media services. This long term deal with Nascar represents our commitment to an exceptional partner and we know that it will yield great value to all of our Latin American viewers.”