- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
‘Naam Shabana’ premiere on Zee Cinema nets 4.66 mn views
MUMBAI: The TV premiere of 2017 action spy thriller ‘Naam Shabana’ on Zee Cinema notched 4.66 million impressions, as per BARC India data for Week 26.
Similarly, the premiere of Hindi-dubbed Telugu crime film ‘Janatha Garage’ on Sony Max got 4.63 million impressions.
Both the films were premiered on 24 June.
Top Hindi movie channels in U+R HSM
There was no change in the pecking order of Hindi movie channels in urban + rural Hindi-speaking market (HSM). However, all the channels saw growth in impressions.
‘Sooryavansham’ was the most-watched film in urban + rural HSM.
Top Hindi movie channels in Urban HSM
The urban and rural HSM also saw no change in rankings.
Sony Wah led the urban HSM, according to BARC data in Week 26.
Top Hindi films in Urban HSM
In urban HSM, ‘Sultan’ was the most-watched film.
Top Hindi movie channels in Rural HSM
Sony Wah topped the rural HSM.
Top films in Rural HSM
‘Sooryavansham’ was the top film in rural HSM.