- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
‘Naam Shabana’ premiere on Zee Cinema nets 4.66 mn views
MUMBAI: The TV premiere of 2017 action spy thriller ‘Naam Shabana’ on Zee Cinema notched 4.66 million impressions, as per BARC India data for Week 26.
Similarly, the premiere of Hindi-dubbed Telugu crime film ‘Janatha Garage’ on Sony Max got 4.63 million impressions.
Both the films were premiered on 24 June.
Top Hindi movie channels in U+R HSM
There was no change in the pecking order of Hindi movie channels in urban + rural Hindi-speaking market (HSM). However, all the channels saw growth in impressions.
‘Sooryavansham’ was the most-watched film in urban + rural HSM.
Top Hindi movie channels in Urban HSM
The urban and rural HSM also saw no change in rankings.
Sony Wah led the urban HSM, according to BARC data in Week 26.
Top Hindi films in Urban HSM
In urban HSM, ‘Sultan’ was the most-watched film.
Top Hindi movie channels in Rural HSM
Sony Wah topped the rural HSM.
Top films in Rural HSM
‘Sooryavansham’ was the top film in rural HSM.