- Star Gold Select HD partners select DTH ops to showcase ‘Mughal-E-Azam’ in colour, B&W
- ALTBalaji offers subtitles for its original shows in three regional languages
- Unitech Moves Supreme Court Against Government Taking Over
- Court sends accused to police custody for two days in actress case
- UP shocker: 15-year-old cancer survivor gang-raped, then raped by passerby too
MTV to air ‘CEAT MTV Chase the Monsoon 2’
MUMBAI: After airing the series on its digital platforms, MTV will now air the second season of ‘CEAT MTV Chase the Monsoon’ on television screens.
The show will air at 10 pm from 19 September onwards, and will showcase the 24 day biking road trip where four teams set out with a limited budget to explore the sights and lifestyle during the monsoons from the driest part to the wettest part of India with no fixed route.
The social reality show will present the four teams following specific themes like nature, heritage, culture and cuisine. The journey begins from the dry lands of Kutch with Rannvijay flagging the teams off from Rann of Kutch. They cross eight states after Gujarat, chasing the monsoon.
Keeping up with trends and innovation, the teams challenged each other and even donated money for the cause from their very own social currency money. And to avoid wasting fresh water, the teams collected water from rivers, lakes and rains and performed the challenge at riverbeds to do good to the society.