- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
MTV ropes in 12 sponsors for ‘Splitsvilla 10’
MUMBAI: Viacom18’s youth GEC MTV has roped in 12 sponsors for the 10th season of its popular show ‘Splitsvilla’. The 10th season will kick off on 23 July at 7 pm.
The channel has got on board Vivo as the presenting sponsor whereas the latest season is powered by Denver Deodorants, Syska Personal Care, PC Jeweller and Manforce.
Hike Messenger is on board as the communication (‘connected by’) sponsor, Voot as the streaming partner, Red FM as the radio partner, Jawed Habib as the salon partner, Café Creame as the café partner, Gianis as the hangout partner and Florista as the gifting partner.
The latest season of the dating reality show will be hosted by MTV VJ Rannvijay Singha and adult entertainer turned Bollywood actress Sunny Leone. The latest season promises to bring in more audiences with its unique new twist while retaining its fun-filled flavour. The theme for the latest season—‘Catch Your Match’—has been conceptualised keeping in mind the psyche of today’s youth.
Viacom18 youth, music and English entertainment head Ferzad Palia said, “’Splitsvilla’ is the biggest youth reality show in India. In its landmark 10th season, it is watched by 150 million Indians across platforms every year. And we keep growing with every passing season in both viewership and advertising revenues! We at MTV take great pride in this being a ‘home-grown original’ format. This year we’re upping the game to a new theme – ‘Catch Your Match’, where it’s ‘heart vs head’. Great excitement in store for our 10th anniversary.”
‘Splitsvilla’ has been steadily rising in popularity since hitting the Indian television scene 10 years ago. Its last season attracted massive viewership from among its core target audience, which stood at 19 million.
To reach out to the youth, the show will be supported by a 360-degree marketing push across platforms like TV, outdoor, print, radio, brand associations and digital.