- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
MTV Coke Studio 4 partners Shotformats for digital distribution of music
MUMBAI: MTV India’s popular property MTV Coke Studio 4 has given away its digital rights to digital distribution and VAS company Shotformats.
The agreement covers the distribution across multiple digital platforms and formats, via online and offline channels. In addition, Shotformats becomes the sole distributor of songs of Coke Studio’s previous seasons, held in India and Pakistan.
Shotformats Digital MD and CEO Niyati Shah said, “At Biscoot we don’t only focus on creating a world class music and video streaming experience but focusing on creating a destination for musicians and Coke Studio therefore was a perfect association for us. It is simply creation of great sound which attracts internet and mobile users as it has something different to offer.”
Fans can now access Coke Studio songs and other digital entertainment formats across the distribution network of Shotformat.
Fans will also have access to videos, mobile wallpapers, live concert footage, ringtones, caller tunes and other digital entertainment formats of the show.
Shotformats will be deploying this content through its distribution network, which includes telecom partners, music streaming portal bajao.biscoot.com and over 10,000 retail outlets Biscoot App Bazaar. Additionally, other music streaming portals in the market can avail Coke Studio content only from Shotformats.
Coke Studio Season 4 is presently airing on the channel and features performances from artists like Amit Triwedi, Ankit Tiwari, Pritam, Papon, Sharmali, Raftaar, Badshah, Rekha Bhardwaj, Vishal Shekhar, Mithoon and more. Zee Music is the music label for this season.