- Delhi: Five schoolboys arrested for stabbing 17-year-old to death aboard moving bus
- HT Media’s digital business under new entity to get listed on stock exchange
- Kerala nurse assaulted on vaccination drive
- Amazon founder Jeff Bezos' net worth is now over $100-bn
- Ryan schoolboy murder: Class 11 student to be defended by Rajesh-Nupur Talwars' lawyer
- Kashmir militants kill Territorial Army jawan
MSM’s SAB TV and Sony Mix launch on Indonesia’s First Media Platform
MUMBAI: Multi Screen Media (MSM) has partnered Indonesian cable TV service provider PT Link Net- First Media to launch its channels SAB TV and Sony Mix, on their First Media Platform.
First Media, which provides more than 150 local and international channels, already carries SET and Max.
MSM (Singapore) SVP and GM Rajveer Singh said, “Sony Entertainment Network is delighted to partner with Indonesia’s foremost provider of high-speed Internet and cable TV, First Media to bring our diverse content to South Asian audiences. We are confident that this partnership will go a long way in bringing top-notch entertainment to Indonesia.”
“Adding SAB and Mix to our line-up strengthens our offering to our Hindi subscribers. We are also pleased to secure TV Anywhere rights for SET and SAB to deliver a multi-screen experience on First Media Go. We look forward to working with Sony Entertainment Network to increase the popularity of these channels here in Indonesia,” said PT Link Net-First Media chief marketing officer Iris Wee.