- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
MSM’s SAB TV and Sony Mix launch on Indonesia’s First Media Platform
MUMBAI: Multi Screen Media (MSM) has partnered Indonesian cable TV service provider PT Link Net- First Media to launch its channels SAB TV and Sony Mix, on their First Media Platform.
First Media, which provides more than 150 local and international channels, already carries SET and Max.
MSM (Singapore) SVP and GM Rajveer Singh said, “Sony Entertainment Network is delighted to partner with Indonesia’s foremost provider of high-speed Internet and cable TV, First Media to bring our diverse content to South Asian audiences. We are confident that this partnership will go a long way in bringing top-notch entertainment to Indonesia.”
“Adding SAB and Mix to our line-up strengthens our offering to our Hindi subscribers. We are also pleased to secure TV Anywhere rights for SET and SAB to deliver a multi-screen experience on First Media Go. We look forward to working with Sony Entertainment Network to increase the popularity of these channels here in Indonesia,” said PT Link Net-First Media chief marketing officer Iris Wee.