- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
MSM’s SAB TV and Sony Mix launch on Indonesia’s First Media Platform
MUMBAI: Multi Screen Media (MSM) has partnered Indonesian cable TV service provider PT Link Net- First Media to launch its channels SAB TV and Sony Mix, on their First Media Platform.
First Media, which provides more than 150 local and international channels, already carries SET and Max.
MSM (Singapore) SVP and GM Rajveer Singh said, “Sony Entertainment Network is delighted to partner with Indonesia’s foremost provider of high-speed Internet and cable TV, First Media to bring our diverse content to South Asian audiences. We are confident that this partnership will go a long way in bringing top-notch entertainment to Indonesia.”
“Adding SAB and Mix to our line-up strengthens our offering to our Hindi subscribers. We are also pleased to secure TV Anywhere rights for SET and SAB to deliver a multi-screen experience on First Media Go. We look forward to working with Sony Entertainment Network to increase the popularity of these channels here in Indonesia,” said PT Link Net-First Media chief marketing officer Iris Wee.