- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
MSM ropes in seven on-air sponsors for India–Sri Lanka Test series
MUMBAI: Multi Screen Media (MSM) has roped in seven on-air and two on-ground sponsors for the upcoming India–Sri Lanka Test series to be held from 12 August to 1 September.
Cricket portal Cricbuzz has come on board as the presenting sponsor while Ideal Cellular is the co-powered-by sponsor.
Incidentally, Cricbuzz is also the title sponsor of the series. Apart from Cricbuzz, Tech Front is another on-ground sponsor.
The broadcaster has roped in five associate sponsors, namely Apple, Royal Stag, Cycle Agarbatti, Byju Tutorials, and Kent RO.
“The sponsors are forking out Rs 75,000 per 10-second spot for the Test series,” MSM president, network sales, licensing, and telephony Rohit Gupta said. “For cricket, there is always interest from advertisers.”
The Test series will be aired on Sony Six and Sony Kix. Sony Kix will have the Hindi feed while Sony Six will carry the English feed.