- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
MSM ropes in seven on-air sponsors for India–Sri Lanka Test series
MUMBAI: Multi Screen Media (MSM) has roped in seven on-air and two on-ground sponsors for the upcoming India–Sri Lanka Test series to be held from 12 August to 1 September.
Cricket portal Cricbuzz has come on board as the presenting sponsor while Ideal Cellular is the co-powered-by sponsor.
Incidentally, Cricbuzz is also the title sponsor of the series. Apart from Cricbuzz, Tech Front is another on-ground sponsor.
The broadcaster has roped in five associate sponsors, namely Apple, Royal Stag, Cycle Agarbatti, Byju Tutorials, and Kent RO.
“The sponsors are forking out Rs 75,000 per 10-second spot for the Test series,” MSM president, network sales, licensing, and telephony Rohit Gupta said. “For cricket, there is always interest from advertisers.”
The Test series will be aired on Sony Six and Sony Kix. Sony Kix will have the Hindi feed while Sony Six will carry the English feed.