- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
MSM promotes Saurabh Yagnik to head of English channels
MUMBAI: Multi Screen Media (MSM) has named Pix EVP and business head Saurabh Yagnik as the head of English channels, a position newly created in the organisation.
In his elevated role, Yagnik will also oversee action-focused English entertainment channel AXN.
AXN India business head Sunil Punjabi will report to Yagnik.
MSM CEO NP Singh said, “With Saurabh’s deep rooted understanding of the English entertainment genre, I am certain that he will chart a new and exciting journey for the English entertainment channels at MSM.”
Yagnik had joined MSM two years back from Star India, where he was heading the English channels – Star Movies and Star World.
He has over 17 years of varied consumer and television management experience, and has been instrumental in building and driving the English movie channel Pix to attain market leadership, MSM said in a statement.
MSM will be launching AXN HD within four months. The company has also got licence for Korean-content channel SET One and is planning to launch it later.