- iCubesWire floats $3 mn fund for digital startups
- CRPF, Northern Rails launch cleanliness drive at station
- Reliance Jio 4G speeds rise by 50 per cent as free data offers end: OpenSignal
- Hyderabad man accused of burning wife to death for not getting an MBBS seat
- FIR against Honeypreet, police steps up search operations
- Dawood's brother Iqbal Kaskar arrested in extortion case
- Manmohan Singh Says Demonetisation and GST Double Whammy For Economy
MSM promotes Saurabh Yagnik to head of English channels
MUMBAI: Multi Screen Media (MSM) has named Pix EVP and business head Saurabh Yagnik as the head of English channels, a position newly created in the organisation.
In his elevated role, Yagnik will also oversee action-focused English entertainment channel AXN.
AXN India business head Sunil Punjabi will report to Yagnik.
MSM CEO NP Singh said, “With Saurabh’s deep rooted understanding of the English entertainment genre, I am certain that he will chart a new and exciting journey for the English entertainment channels at MSM.”
Yagnik had joined MSM two years back from Star India, where he was heading the English channels – Star Movies and Star World.
He has over 17 years of varied consumer and television management experience, and has been instrumental in building and driving the English movie channel Pix to attain market leadership, MSM said in a statement.
MSM will be launching AXN HD within four months. The company has also got licence for Korean-content channel SET One and is planning to launch it later.