- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
MSM and SRK’s Red Chillies in strategic alliance to co-produce content
MUMBAI: Multi Screen Media (MSM) and Shah Rukh Khan-promoted Red Chillies Entertainments have got into a strategic alliance. They will explore opportunities to co-produce television, digital and film content.
MSM has also acquired the TV rights of Rohit Shetty’s upcoming film ‘Dilwale’. The movie stars Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol and Varun Dhawan. It is directed by Shetty.
MSM CEO NP Singh said, “Over the last 20 years that we’ve been in the industry, we’ve served some of the best cinema and general entertainment to viewers worldwide. As a network, our focus remains aligned to becoming the first choice in television and digital entertainment. Towards that end, this alliance of MSM and Red Chillies is expansive and pans a spectrum of co-produced content not only across television and digital but also films. Moreover, this partnership adds to MSM’s already extensive library of blockbuster films.”
Red Chillies Entertainment Pvt Ltd CEO Venky Mysore said, “Red Chillies has consistently pushed the boundaries across the spectrum, creating and producing entertaining content and ensuring it engages audiences worldwide on all the different platforms. In a first for us, we are entering into a partnership with MSM, that will explore content production across different platforms TV, digital and films.”
MSM had earlier inked a similar deal with the movie studio Yash Raj Films (YRF), wherein YRF produced content for the network’s flagship GEC Sony Entertainment Television (SET) under the sub-brand YRF TV.