- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
MSM and SRK’s Red Chillies in strategic alliance to co-produce content
MUMBAI: Multi Screen Media (MSM) and Shah Rukh Khan-promoted Red Chillies Entertainments have got into a strategic alliance. They will explore opportunities to co-produce television, digital and film content.
MSM has also acquired the TV rights of Rohit Shetty’s upcoming film ‘Dilwale’. The movie stars Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol and Varun Dhawan. It is directed by Shetty.
MSM CEO NP Singh said, “Over the last 20 years that we’ve been in the industry, we’ve served some of the best cinema and general entertainment to viewers worldwide. As a network, our focus remains aligned to becoming the first choice in television and digital entertainment. Towards that end, this alliance of MSM and Red Chillies is expansive and pans a spectrum of co-produced content not only across television and digital but also films. Moreover, this partnership adds to MSM’s already extensive library of blockbuster films.”
Red Chillies Entertainment Pvt Ltd CEO Venky Mysore said, “Red Chillies has consistently pushed the boundaries across the spectrum, creating and producing entertaining content and ensuring it engages audiences worldwide on all the different platforms. In a first for us, we are entering into a partnership with MSM, that will explore content production across different platforms TV, digital and films.”
MSM had earlier inked a similar deal with the movie studio Yash Raj Films (YRF), wherein YRF produced content for the network’s flagship GEC Sony Entertainment Television (SET) under the sub-brand YRF TV.