- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
MP & Silva enters cricket rights distribution
MUMBAI: Sports media rights company MP & Silva, which is also one of the biggest distributors of football worldwide, has entered cricket distribution with two new agreements.
The company has entered into an agreement with Ten Sports to distribute the West Indies and Sri Lanka home cricket in the USA. Earlier, Ten Sports used to sell US territory themselves.
Additionally, it has also got the mandate to distribute the Caribbean Premier League (CPL) in the Indian subcontinent and in the Middle East. Earlier, IMG used to deal with these rights.
With an annual turnover of $500 million, the MP & Silva group has an unparalleled television rights portfolio which includes Europe’s top leagues in football, FIFA World Cup qualifiers, Grand Slam tennis, motor racing, handball, baseball, volleyball, boxing and many others including the Asian Games.
It provides over 10,000 hours of programming annually to over 200 broadcasters in 215 countries.
Headquartered in London and Singapore, MP & Silva operates worldwide through regional offices in Beijing, Budapest, Dubai, Dublin, Hanoi, Paris, Miami, Monaco, Munich, New York, Tokyo, Warsaw, Madrid, Jakarta, Taiwan and Luxemburg.