- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Movies OK presents ‘Heroes Movie Festival’
MUMBAI: In a bid to design star studded evenings for its viewers, Movies OK will present the ‘Heroes Movie festival’ from 15 to 26 June.
The festival will showcase an array of blockbusters starring Salman Ajay Devgn, Shahid Kapoor and Abhishek Bachchan.
The two-week festival will air movies during the prime time slot at 8 pm from Monday to Friday. It will feature some of the most acclaimed and evergreen movies of the Bollywood stars.
‘Heroes Movie Festival’ will flag off with Sunny Deol’s ‘Ghayal’, where Jay Mehra’s honest life turns into violence and hatred when his elder brother Ashok is found dead and he is wrongly accused of killing his brother as well as having an illicit relationship with his sister-in-law.
One of the other hits to be showcased is Salman Khan’s ‘Wanted’ where he plays the role of Radhe, a ruthless gangster who can kill anyone for money. He is attracted towards Jhanvi, a middle class girl, who does not approve of his work and wants him to change.
This will be followed by the Bipasha Basu and Imran Abbas starrer ‘Creature’, where a monster strikes and wreaks havoc in a newly opened lodge.
Ajay Devgn fans can look forward to one of his hits from the festival. ‘Gangaajal’ is about a world of corruption. A young SP (Devgn) is sent to the most violent and corrupt city in India in the hope that he can make things better. He realizes the situation is worse than expected and he must try to stop the violence before it ruins everyone.