- 11 CRPF Personnel Die In Encounter With Maoists In Chhattisgarh's Sukma
- Ramdev's Patanjali Amla juice found unsafe; Army canteens suspend sale
- Underworld don Chhota Rajan held guilty in fake passport case
- J&K: PDP leader Abdul Gani Dar shot dead in Pulwama
- SC orders reinstatement of TP Senkumar as Kerala DGP
- PM Modi Bats For Advancing Fiscal Year To Speed Up Development
- US accuses Infosys and TCS of cheating in H-1B lottery to unfairly corner lion's share of visas
- Tamil Nadu CM Palaniswami raises NEET, Cauvery issues at NITI Aayog meeting
- Tamil Nadu FM offers to quit as AIADMK groups begin merger talks
Movies Now wins No 1 rank in Week 15
MUMBAI: In a week that saw English movie channels lose viewership, Movies Now jumped three places to occupy the top chair. The channel posted 3.11 million weekly impressions for the week ended 14 April, up 32.27% from the preceding week.
Star Movies moved a stair up, while HBO slipped to the third spot, BARC data for Week 15 showed.
Sony Pix fell from the top to occupy the fourth spot while Movies Now 2 stayed put at No 5.
Top 5 movies
Star Movies and Movies Now each had two movies in the top 5.
‘Titanic’ on Star Movies was the top-rated movie of the week, followed by ‘The Incredible Hulk’ on Sony Pix in the second place.
Top 5 English entertainment channels
Comedy Central climbed two stairs to be at No 2. Zee Café and FX each fell a place while Star World replaced AXN in the fifth spot.
Top 5 infotainment channels
In the infotainment genre, NGC and Animal Planet swapped places. There was no other change in the pecking order, with History TV18 leading the pack.
Top 5 kids channels
Hungama climbed two places to be at No 2 in the kids genre, according to BARC data for the week ended 14 April.
Disney Channel and Pogo dropped a rank each. Cartoon Network occupied the fifth spot, pushing out Sonic from the top 5. Nick stayed at the top of the ladder.