- PM Narendra Modi seeks to repair Russia ties on Europe tour
- Kerala government to call all-party meet to discuss cattle slaughter law
- Supreme Court Allows Bihar Liquor Firms To Dispose Stock Outside State
- Deliberately didn't reveal Zika cases to public: Gujarat government
- Rampur molestation: 4 accused arrested, hunt on for remaining
- Mohammad Shahabuddin, former RJD MP taken into CBI custody in journalist Rajdeo Ranjan murder case
- Foam Back In Strength In Bengaluru's Varthur Lake, Sprays Motorists
- Search operations in Pathankot after abandoned bag with army uniforms found
Movies Now wins No 1 rank in Week 15
MUMBAI: In a week that saw English movie channels lose viewership, Movies Now jumped three places to occupy the top chair. The channel posted 3.11 million weekly impressions for the week ended 14 April, up 32.27% from the preceding week.
Star Movies moved a stair up, while HBO slipped to the third spot, BARC data for Week 15 showed.
Sony Pix fell from the top to occupy the fourth spot while Movies Now 2 stayed put at No 5.
Top 5 movies
Star Movies and Movies Now each had two movies in the top 5.
‘Titanic’ on Star Movies was the top-rated movie of the week, followed by ‘The Incredible Hulk’ on Sony Pix in the second place.
Top 5 English entertainment channels
Comedy Central climbed two stairs to be at No 2. Zee Café and FX each fell a place while Star World replaced AXN in the fifth spot.
Top 5 infotainment channels
In the infotainment genre, NGC and Animal Planet swapped places. There was no other change in the pecking order, with History TV18 leading the pack.
Top 5 kids channels
Hungama climbed two places to be at No 2 in the kids genre, according to BARC data for the week ended 14 April.
Disney Channel and Pogo dropped a rank each. Cartoon Network occupied the fifth spot, pushing out Sonic from the top 5. Nick stayed at the top of the ladder.