- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Movies Now to premiere ‘The Legend of Hercules’
MUMBAI: Movies Now is all set to premiere the action packed epic ‘The Legend of Hercules’ on 29 November at 9 pm.
Viewers can watch the rise of a legend, less than a year after the film’s theatrical release.
The movie premiere is presented by Hyundai, co-presented by Blender’s Pride and powered by Kohler.
The premiere is supported by a marketing campaign across TV, digital and print in key markets.
From captive to hero, witness one man’s legendary journey to become a god. Find out how Hercules, the strong and fearless leader, leads his people in a heroic battle for their freedom.
The Movies Now content refreshment began in August with the launch of ‘Rush’ and ‘Olympus Has Fallen’. The channel claims that its shares jumped by 20 per cent. The premieres of ‘Olympus Has Fallen’ and ‘Battleship’ became the most watched movies of the week.