- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Movies Now to premiere ‘The Legend of Hercules’
MUMBAI: Movies Now is all set to premiere the action packed epic ‘The Legend of Hercules’ on 29 November at 9 pm.
Viewers can watch the rise of a legend, less than a year after the film’s theatrical release.
The movie premiere is presented by Hyundai, co-presented by Blender’s Pride and powered by Kohler.
The premiere is supported by a marketing campaign across TV, digital and print in key markets.
From captive to hero, witness one man’s legendary journey to become a god. Find out how Hercules, the strong and fearless leader, leads his people in a heroic battle for their freedom.
The Movies Now content refreshment began in August with the launch of ‘Rush’ and ‘Olympus Has Fallen’. The channel claims that its shares jumped by 20 per cent. The premieres of ‘Olympus Has Fallen’ and ‘Battleship’ became the most watched movies of the week.