- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Movies Now to premiere ‘Creed’ on 11 Dec
MUMBAI: Movies Now will premiere Sylvester Stallone’s ‘Creed’ on 11 December at 1 pm and 9 pm.
‘Creed’ continues the saga of retired boxer Rocky Balboa, who returns as the trainer and mentor of Adonis Johnson, the son of his greatest rival Apollo Creed. The screenplay is packed with action scenes that exhibit the life of an upcoming boxer battling against the world and trying to live up to the reputation of his famous father. Broken ribs, shattered noses, swollen eyes; these scenes in the movie make you vicariously feel the pain that Junior Creed goes through. Being an amateur fighter to a man who finally lives up to his name is engaging to the last frame of the film.
The 2015 American Sports drama film is directed by the Grand Jury Prize winner Ryan Kyle Coogler and written by Coogler and Aaron Covington. Sylvester Stallone’s performance in the movie earned the actor an Academy Award nomination for ‘Best Actor in a Supporting Role’. Stallone also went on to win a Golden Globe Award for the same category in 2016.
The channel is focusing on on-air and OOH mediums to promote this television premiere. Maruti Suzuki Vitara has come on board as the presenting sponsor for the premiere of ‘Creed’. The presenting sponsor is Maruti Suzuki Vitara.