- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Movies Now edges out Star Movies to be top English movie channel
MUMBAI: Movies Now overtook Star Movies to be the No. 1 English movie channel, according to BARC data for the week ended 28 October.
In fact, Star Movies dropped to the third place in Week 43, behind Sony Pix, which rose a rank.
Top movies of the week
Two movies shown on Sony Pix made it to the top five list in Week 43.
Top English entertainment channels
Comedy Central went ahead of Zee Café to sit at the top of the hierarchy of English entertainment channels. FX made it to the top five.
There was no change in the infotainment genre, with Discovery leading the pack.
Top kids channels
As in the infotainment genre, there was no change in hierarchy of the kids channels. Nick was the top kids channel for the week.