- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Movies Now, Comedy Central, Nick, Discovery retain top spots
MUMBAI: For the week ended 25 March, Movies Now, Comedy Central, Nick and Discovery retained top positions in the English movies, English entertainment, kids and infotainment genres respectively.
In English entertainment, AXN and Zee Cafe each moved up a spot to number two and three respectively. Star World dropped to the fourth spot from second. Colors Infinity stayed at fifth.
In the English movies genre, HBO and Pix exchanged spots and were at number four and five respectively. The top three remained unchanged.
Movies Now had four movies ranking in the top five list for the week. Ice Age, shown on Star Movies, ranked second.
Yet again, the kids genre maintained status quo with Nick leading the pack.
The infotainment also remained unchanged, with Discovery continuing to lead.