- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Movies Now, Comedy Central, Nick, Discovery retain top spots
MUMBAI: For the week ended 25 March, Movies Now, Comedy Central, Nick and Discovery retained top positions in the English movies, English entertainment, kids and infotainment genres respectively.
In English entertainment, AXN and Zee Cafe each moved up a spot to number two and three respectively. Star World dropped to the fourth spot from second. Colors Infinity stayed at fifth.
In the English movies genre, HBO and Pix exchanged spots and were at number four and five respectively. The top three remained unchanged.
Movies Now had four movies ranking in the top five list for the week. Ice Age, shown on Star Movies, ranked second.
Yet again, the kids genre maintained status quo with Nick leading the pack.
The infotainment also remained unchanged, with Discovery continuing to lead.