- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Movies Now, Comedy Central, Nick, Discovery retain top spots
MUMBAI: For the week ended 25 March, Movies Now, Comedy Central, Nick and Discovery retained top positions in the English movies, English entertainment, kids and infotainment genres respectively.
In English entertainment, AXN and Zee Cafe each moved up a spot to number two and three respectively. Star World dropped to the fourth spot from second. Colors Infinity stayed at fifth.
In the English movies genre, HBO and Pix exchanged spots and were at number four and five respectively. The top three remained unchanged.
Movies Now had four movies ranking in the top five list for the week. Ice Age, shown on Star Movies, ranked second.
Yet again, the kids genre maintained status quo with Nick leading the pack.
The infotainment also remained unchanged, with Discovery continuing to lead.