- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Movies Now brings back consumer engagement initiative ‘100 Mania’
MUMBAI: English movie channel Movies Now has brought back its consumer engagement initiative, ‘100 Mania’.
To participate in 100 Mania, viewers need to watch the 9 PM movie and drop a missed call on the number flashed on the screen. Every day, for 100 days starting 7 December, viewers stand a chance to win prizes like cars, bikes, international holidays, iPhone 6, HD Television sets, cameras, laptops, smart phones and tablets.
Last year the first season drove an increase in channel viewership and strong viewer participation. The channel said it saw a 25 per cent increase in the Gross TVT’s and close to one million missed calls. In addition to that, over 50,000 fans were added to the Facebook page of Movies Now and the number of Twitter followers shot up from 31,000 to 100,000 plus in a period of 100 days.
Fueled by a 360 degree marketing campaign, 100 Mania hopes to keep the viewers gratified at every level with movies like ‘Despicable Me’, ‘The Dark Knight Rises’, ‘Johnny English Reborn’ and prizes.