- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Movies Now brings back consumer engagement initiative ‘100 Mania’
MUMBAI: English movie channel Movies Now has brought back its consumer engagement initiative, ‘100 Mania’.
To participate in 100 Mania, viewers need to watch the 9 PM movie and drop a missed call on the number flashed on the screen. Every day, for 100 days starting 7 December, viewers stand a chance to win prizes like cars, bikes, international holidays, iPhone 6, HD Television sets, cameras, laptops, smart phones and tablets.
Last year the first season drove an increase in channel viewership and strong viewer participation. The channel said it saw a 25 per cent increase in the Gross TVT’s and close to one million missed calls. In addition to that, over 50,000 fans were added to the Facebook page of Movies Now and the number of Twitter followers shot up from 31,000 to 100,000 plus in a period of 100 days.
Fueled by a 360 degree marketing campaign, 100 Mania hopes to keep the viewers gratified at every level with movies like ‘Despicable Me’, ‘The Dark Knight Rises’, ‘Johnny English Reborn’ and prizes.