- Delhi: Five schoolboys arrested for stabbing 17-year-old to death aboard moving bus
- HT Media’s digital business under new entity to get listed on stock exchange
- Kerala nurse assaulted on vaccination drive
- Amazon founder Jeff Bezos' net worth is now over $100-bn
- Ryan schoolboy murder: Class 11 student to be defended by Rajesh-Nupur Talwars' lawyer
- Kashmir militants kill Territorial Army jawan
Movies Now and Comedy Central occupy top spot in their genres
MUMBAI: Movies Now took back the top position in the English movie genre, according to BARC data for the week ended 12 August 2016.
Star Movies slipped to the second spot while Pix maintained its position as No. 3. HBO and Zee Studio switched positions and were at No. 4 and 5 respectively.
Top 5 movies
Movies Now had four of its movie screenings in the top five list. ‘The Amazing Spider-Man’ and ‘The Karate Kid’ were the top two most-watched movies of the week.
English entertainment channels
Comedy Central rose to the top from No. 3 in the previous week while Star World maintained its second spot.
Zee Café slipped from the top to the fourth spot from the top. AXN HD moved out of the top five. AXN, however, rose a spot to No. 3. Rounding out the top five was Colors Infinity.
In infotainment, while Discovery retained the top spot, its sibling Animal Planet rose to No. 2 displacing NGC, which was in the third spot.
History TV18 fell a spot to the fourth place. Nat Geo Wild stayed at No. 5.
Once again, the kids channels swam in static water. Nick was ahead of the rest, followed by Cartoon Network.