- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Movies Now 2 lines up end-of-year movie bonanza
MUMBAI: Movies Now 2, Times Network’s English movie channel for the youth, has lined up a series of Hollywood movies filled with action, sci-fi and fantasy.
This month the channel will air an exclusive property that will only feature the ‘Bourne’ movies. Called ‘Bourne to Kill’, the action-filled four-movie marathon, featuring ‘The Bourne Identity’, ‘The Bourne Supremacy’, ‘The Bourne Ultimatum’ and ‘The Bourne Legacy’, promises a fun-filled Sunday to the viewers.
The Bourne films tell the story of Jason Bourne, who is a deadly secret assassin, trying to recover from a memory loss. These movies will air all day long on 25 December, Sunday, from 9 am to 9 pm.
While one property is all about action thrillers, the other focuses on the extra-terrestrial life, ‘The Third Kind’. The movies in this property showcase space, sci-fi and the alien genre, where visitors from other planets turn into horrifying villains. The line-up of movies in this property includes ‘Species III’, ‘The Darkest Hour’ and ‘Outlander’. These will air from 10 December onwards, every Saturday, at 7 pm.
Finally, ‘Time Rider’ will showcase time-travel movies. The film that will air in this property are ‘Predestination’, ‘Austin Powers In Goldmember’ and ‘In Time’. These movies will air on the channel from 10 December onwards, every Saturday, at 9 pm.
Along with these properties, Movies Now 2 will air ‘Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides’ and the ‘Big Bang Movie’ on 11 December, Sunday, at 9 pm.