- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Movies Now 2 lines up end-of-year movie bonanza
MUMBAI: Movies Now 2, Times Network’s English movie channel for the youth, has lined up a series of Hollywood movies filled with action, sci-fi and fantasy.
This month the channel will air an exclusive property that will only feature the ‘Bourne’ movies. Called ‘Bourne to Kill’, the action-filled four-movie marathon, featuring ‘The Bourne Identity’, ‘The Bourne Supremacy’, ‘The Bourne Ultimatum’ and ‘The Bourne Legacy’, promises a fun-filled Sunday to the viewers.
The Bourne films tell the story of Jason Bourne, who is a deadly secret assassin, trying to recover from a memory loss. These movies will air all day long on 25 December, Sunday, from 9 am to 9 pm.
While one property is all about action thrillers, the other focuses on the extra-terrestrial life, ‘The Third Kind’. The movies in this property showcase space, sci-fi and the alien genre, where visitors from other planets turn into horrifying villains. The line-up of movies in this property includes ‘Species III’, ‘The Darkest Hour’ and ‘Outlander’. These will air from 10 December onwards, every Saturday, at 7 pm.
Finally, ‘Time Rider’ will showcase time-travel movies. The film that will air in this property are ‘Predestination’, ‘Austin Powers In Goldmember’ and ‘In Time’. These movies will air on the channel from 10 December onwards, every Saturday, at 9 pm.
Along with these properties, Movies Now 2 will air ‘Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides’ and the ‘Big Bang Movie’ on 11 December, Sunday, at 9 pm.