- Arun Jaitley calls for expeditious use of penalising power by ED
- Triple talaq misused to satify lust, says UP minister
- 9 lakh registered companies not filing returns: Revenue Secretary Adhia
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai received nearly US $200 million salary last year
- India welcomes Cyprus support for NSG bid
- Murder at Jaya's tea estate: Main suspect killed, another injured in two accidents
Zee Cinema is premiering Shah Rukh Khan and Alia Bhatt starrer ‘Dear Zindagi’ on 23 April at 12 noon.
Rishtey Cineplex replaced Star Gold at No. 3 in Week 13 for urban + rural HSM.
Hindi GEC &TV is all set to launch an unconventional show titled ‘Chupke Chupke’ in June.
Sony Max beat sibling Sony Wah to be No. 1 channel. ‘MS Dhoni: The Untold Story’ emerged as top film in urban + rural HSM with 8.1 mn impressions.
Sony Max 2 will take its viewers on a romantic journey with its movie festival ‘Just Married’.
&pictures will premiere Irfan Khan-starrer ‘Madaari’ on 26 March at 9 pm.
In the rural HSM, Zee Anmol Cinema moved up the ladder to the second position in Week 11 of BARC ratings for the period ended 17 March.
Star Gold Select HD is going to air Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra’s ‘Mirzya’ on 18 March at 9 pm.