- Govt to integrate BHIM app with Aadhaar for transactions
- Baby steps for Flipkart: Invests $2 million in parenting network TinyStep
- Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea, Peter Mukerjea charged with murder
- Bharti Airtel, Reliance Jio spar over home broadband
- Sensex negative, Nifty tests 8400; RIL sheds over 2%
- GST deadlock ends: All set for 1 July roll out; uncertainty clears for India Inc
- EC decision helps pass Samajwadi Party legacy to son Akhilesh
- Reserve Bank of India raises daily withdrawal limit from ATMs to Rs 10000
- Underwater search for missing Malaysian flight ends without a trace
Zee Anmol Cinema entered the top 5 in urban + rural HSM, according to BARC data for the week ended 6 January.
Close on the heels of a deal with Disney India, Star Movies is all set to air director George Lucas’ ‘Star Wars’ franchise in a six-part series titled ‘Star Wars: The Complete Saga’.
Movies Now 2 has tied up with the upcoming Hollywood flick ‘XXX: The Return of Xander Cage’, offering its viewers a chance to win a trip to Germany and watch ‘WWE Live – Road to Wrestle Mania 2017’.
Sony Wah reclaimed the No. 1 spot in urban+rural HSM, beating elder sibling Sony Max, which dropped to No. 2.
&pictures will showcase Tiger Shroff and Shraddha Kapoor starrer ‘Baaghi’ on 7 January at 8 pm.
Rishtey Cineplex made it to the top five Hindi movie channels in urban and rural HSM combined while Zee Anmol Cinema was squeezed out.
Zee Cinema will host the world TV premiere of sci-fi thriller ‘Time Story’ on 30 December at 8 pm.
Zee Cinema is all set to premiere ‘Tutak Tutak Tutiya’ on 25 December at 9 pm.