- Golf Club incident clear case of racial discrimination: Kiren Rijiju
- Sourav Ganguly Included In BCCI Reform Panel To Be Headed By Rajeev Shukla
- Ravi Shastri to apply for India's head coach position
- Supreme Court refuses to pass interim order against Centre's Aadhaar notification
- Indrani Mukerjea assaulted by jail staff, her lawyer to court
- Google Gets Record $2.7 Billion EU Fine for Skewing Searches
- China lodges diplomatic protest, accuses Indian troops of 'crossing boundary' in Sikkim
- 'India, US Committed To Achieving Full Potential Of Nuclear Co-operation'
The world TV premiere of ‘The Return of the Rebel 2’ on Sony Max was the most-watched Hindi movie across markets in Week 24. It mopped up 6.3 mn impressions in urban + rural HSM.
Sony Max is set to bring back its popular property ‘Action Super Kings’ featuring Hindi-dubbed South Indian movies.
FTA channel Sony Wah pipped Zee Anmol Cinema to grab the top slot in rural HSM, according to BARC data for the week ended 9 June.
James Bobin’s box-office hit ‘Alice Through the Looking Glass’, featuring some of the biggest names in Hollywood, is set to make its Indian television debut on 24 June at 9 pm on Star Movies Select HD.
Hindi movie channel Sony Max will telecast the action packed Hollywood blockbuster ‘King Kong’ on 17 June at 8 pm and on 18 June at 1 pm.
Hindi movie channel &Pictures has tied up with Eros International and Next Gen Films to launch an exciting pan-India talent hunt ‘Main Hoon Michael’.Hindi movie channel &Pictures has tied up with Eros International and Next Gen Films to launch an exciting pan-India talent hunt ‘Main Hoon Michael’.
In June, Sony Max 2 will take its viewers on a journey through the euphoric 90s/ 2000s with ‘Cine Express’. The channel will air the movie festival from 17 June.
Zee Cinema is all set to premiere action thriller ‘Machine’ on 10 June at 9 pm.
The world TV premiere of ‘The Return of Rebel 2’ will be on Sony Max on 10 June at 8 pm. The repeat telecast will be on 25 June at 8 pm.