- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Sony Wah grabbed the second position in urban + rural HSM.
English movie channel Sony Pix is all set to offer its viewers back-to-back action packed films on 13 August.
Sony MAX will throw the ultimate scream into your drawing rooms with the most shuddering South Indian horror movies every Saturday at 8 pm, starting 12 August onwards until the 26th.
Zee Cinema jumped to the No. 2 position in urban + rural HSM in Week 30, as per BARC India ratings.
Aamir Khan’s 2014 satirical fiction comedy ‘PK’ on Sony Wah was the top film in U+R HSM, according to BARC data for the week ended 21 July.
Sony MAX will air superstar Vijay’s action blockbuster ‘Bairavaa’ on 29 July at 8 pm.
&pictures HD will air the World HD premiere of survival drama ‘Trapped’ on 22 July at 8 pm.
Star Gold has roped in Ajay Devgn to dub for the Hindi movie premiere of ‘Dhruva’, a Telugu crime thriller film directed by Surender Reddy and produced by Allu Aravind under his banner Geetha Arts.
Salman–Shah Rukh’s ‘Karan Arjun’ was the top film in U+R HSM. It helped Sony Wah to climb to the second spot.