- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
MN+ to air ‘The Angriest Man in Brooklyn’ on 29 May
MUMBAI: Times Network’s HD English movie channel MN+ will air drama-comedy movie ‘The Angriest Man in Brooklyn’ on 29 May at 1 pm and 9 pm.
The movie is about Henry Altman, played by Robin Williams, who is always angry at the world and Dr. Sharon Gill, played by the beautiful Mila Kunis, who tells Henry that he only has 90 minutes to live because of a brain aneurysm. The story then revolves around what Henry does in the short time that he is left with.
The movie also stars the talented actor Peter Dinklage of the GoT (Game of Thrones) fame who plays the role of Henry’s brother, Aaron Altman.
The brilliant Robin Williams excels in his role as a frustrated, angry man, even managing to pull out a few light moments in the film that are a good diversion from the heavier plot.
The film is directed by Phil Alden Robinson, known for the movie ‘Field of Dreams’, and it marks the return of him in direction after 12 years of absence. His last film before this movie was ‘The Sum of all Fears’ in 2002. This film is a remake of the Israeli film ‘The 92 minutes of Mr. Baum’.