- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
MN+ to air ‘The Angriest Man in Brooklyn’ on 29 May
MUMBAI: Times Network’s HD English movie channel MN+ will air drama-comedy movie ‘The Angriest Man in Brooklyn’ on 29 May at 1 pm and 9 pm.
The movie is about Henry Altman, played by Robin Williams, who is always angry at the world and Dr. Sharon Gill, played by the beautiful Mila Kunis, who tells Henry that he only has 90 minutes to live because of a brain aneurysm. The story then revolves around what Henry does in the short time that he is left with.
The movie also stars the talented actor Peter Dinklage of the GoT (Game of Thrones) fame who plays the role of Henry’s brother, Aaron Altman.
The brilliant Robin Williams excels in his role as a frustrated, angry man, even managing to pull out a few light moments in the film that are a good diversion from the heavier plot.
The film is directed by Phil Alden Robinson, known for the movie ‘Field of Dreams’, and it marks the return of him in direction after 12 years of absence. His last film before this movie was ‘The Sum of all Fears’ in 2002. This film is a remake of the Israeli film ‘The 92 minutes of Mr. Baum’.