- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
MN+ to air Brad Pitt films in weekend property ‘Walk of Fame’
MUMBAI: Times Network’s HD English movie channel MN+ will air Brad Pitt films in its weekend property ‘Walk of Fame’ every Saturday at 9 pm from 6 February onwards.
The Brad Pitt films to be aired in this property are ‘Fury’, ‘Fight Club’, ‘Seven’ and ‘The Curious Case of Benjamin Button’.
‘Walk of Fame’ kicks off with Pitt-starrer American–British war film ‘Fury’, in which Don ‘Wardaddy’ Collier (Brad Pitt), along with his five-man crew, embarks on a mission that puts their lives in danger as they attack the Nazi army. One of the most popular films of Brad Pitt, it got the star a nomination in Broadcast Film Critics Association Awards.
Golden Globe-winner Brad Pitt’s most widely recognised role might well be that of Tyler Durden, from ‘Fight Club’ (1999). The American film, based on a novel of the same name, is about an office worker who is tired of his dull existence and his new friend helps him discover an exciting—and dangerous—sense of purpose.
‘Seven’, meanwhile, is a psychological thriller about a serial killer, who begins murdering people according to the Seven Deadly Sins, and two detectives tasked to apprehend the criminal.
‘The Curious Case of Benjamin Button’ revolves around Benjamin Button (Brad Pitt), who suffers from a rare ageing ailment which makes him age backwards. The film is also memorable for Pitt’s chemistry with Daisy (Cate Blanchett). Pitt got an Oscar nomination (Best Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role) for his role in the movie, as well as Best Actor nominations in Golden Globes, USA, BAFTA Awards, Academy of Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Films, USA and Broadcast Film Critics Association Awards.