- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
‘Miracle Hunter’ showcases extraordinary powers on History TV18
MUMBAI: Infotainment broadcaster History TV18 will take viewers on a global journey with their new show ‘Miracle Hunter’, starting 15 September, Monday to Wednesday at 9 pm.
The show’s host Simon Farnaby meets real life superhumans from the backstreets of Bucharest to the jungles of Bali, to witness ordinary people demonstrating the most spectacular extraordinary powers. Are there people out there who can do things science simply can’t explain?
With this show, Farnaby fulfils his childhood dream of coming face-to-face with a superhero. He has long been fascinated with superhuman abilities and in this four part series, Simon seeks out the men, women and children who believe they actually possess special powers of strength, force, mind and the supernatural.
Over the series, he will witness inexplicable superhuman abilities – death defying acts which confound physics and push the human body beyond the realms of possibility.
‘Miracle Hunter’ features among other things magnetic boys in Croatia and Serbia’s million volt ‘Human battery’.