- Honeypreet's bail plea: Delhi High court reserves order, asks her to surrender
- MIB seeks compliance report from Arasu on digitisation
- Pakistan court to indict Nawaz Sharif on October 2 in corruption cases
- Narendra Modi's 16000 cr Saubhagya scheme for households
- 894 dengue cases in New Delhi over last week
- SBI cuts minimum balance requirement in savings account to Rs 3000
- Malegaon blast accused Major Ramesh Upadhyay gets bail from Bombay High Court
MIB gives 15-day extension to b’casters for furnishing company info
MUMBAI: The Ministry of Information & Broadcasting (MIB) has given a 15-day extension to broadcasters and teleport operators to furnish company information.
The ministry had initially asked the broadcasters and teleport operators to furnish the details including full address, telephone nos, email ids, names and contact details of authorised personnel by 31 March. However, as it received response from very few companies, the MIB has extended the date for submission till 15 April.
It has sent a fresh memo, with a subject line ‘Second call for company information’, to all the broadcasters and teleport operators.
The letter is signed by MIB undersecretary Navil Kapur.