- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
MIB gives 15-day extension to b’casters for furnishing company info
MUMBAI: The Ministry of Information & Broadcasting (MIB) has given a 15-day extension to broadcasters and teleport operators to furnish company information.
The ministry had initially asked the broadcasters and teleport operators to furnish the details including full address, telephone nos, email ids, names and contact details of authorised personnel by 31 March. However, as it received response from very few companies, the MIB has extended the date for submission till 15 April.
It has sent a fresh memo, with a subject line ‘Second call for company information’, to all the broadcasters and teleport operators.
The letter is signed by MIB undersecretary Navil Kapur.