- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
MIB gives 15-day extension to b’casters for furnishing company info
MUMBAI: The Ministry of Information & Broadcasting (MIB) has given a 15-day extension to broadcasters and teleport operators to furnish company information.
The ministry had initially asked the broadcasters and teleport operators to furnish the details including full address, telephone nos, email ids, names and contact details of authorised personnel by 31 March. However, as it received response from very few companies, the MIB has extended the date for submission till 15 April.
It has sent a fresh memo, with a subject line ‘Second call for company information’, to all the broadcasters and teleport operators.
The letter is signed by MIB undersecretary Navil Kapur.