- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Max 2 to air four B&W films in colourised versions
MUMBAI: Hindi movie channel Max 2 will showcase four black and white movies in colourised versions as part of its upcoming movie festival ‘Rang Barse’.
The channel will air a film every Sunday in November at 7 pm. It will air films like ‘Chori Chori’, ‘Dil Tera Deewana’, ‘Half Ticket’ and ‘Naya Daur’
By presenting Bollywood fans with films dating back to the 1950s, the movie festival resonates with the channel’s positioning of showcasing timeless movies that have an eternal appeal.
Max and Max 2 senior EVP and business head Neeraj Vyas said, “We believe in the art of great storytelling and building an appreciation for legendary films. What better way to do this than to showcase colourised versions of black and white films, which are iconic films that one can never tire of seeing. We do hope our viewers enjoy watching our ‘Rang Barse’ movie festival and relive the magic of these legendary films.”