- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
Max 2 to air four B&W films in colourised versions
MUMBAI: Hindi movie channel Max 2 will showcase four black and white movies in colourised versions as part of its upcoming movie festival ‘Rang Barse’.
The channel will air a film every Sunday in November at 7 pm. It will air films like ‘Chori Chori’, ‘Dil Tera Deewana’, ‘Half Ticket’ and ‘Naya Daur’
By presenting Bollywood fans with films dating back to the 1950s, the movie festival resonates with the channel’s positioning of showcasing timeless movies that have an eternal appeal.
Max and Max 2 senior EVP and business head Neeraj Vyas said, “We believe in the art of great storytelling and building an appreciation for legendary films. What better way to do this than to showcase colourised versions of black and white films, which are iconic films that one can never tire of seeing. We do hope our viewers enjoy watching our ‘Rang Barse’ movie festival and relive the magic of these legendary films.”