- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Mastiii to highlight on heroic deeds of select women on women’s day
MUMBAI: Music and youth channel Mastiii has decided to celebrate women’s day by highlighting the heroic hardships of select women who went on to achieve the impossible.
Manav Dhanda , GROUP CEO, SABGROUP_Dec 2016.jpgThe channel has created a special segment on Geeta Phogat, Arunima Sinha, Tessy Thomas, Saina Nehwal and Neerja Bhanot and many more who stood through thick and thin to not only make a mark in history but also be an inspiration to many today.
Said SABGROUP Group CEO Manav Dhanda, “The thought of spreading awareness and inspiring the youth of today is a great idea and with the reach of over 100 million on a monthly basis, Mastiii will reach out to the young India trying to make a positive impact to the current woman’s movement, this women’s day.”