- Twist in Sheena case: Indrani seeks to pin blame on Peter Mukerjea
- Ryan school murder: Court to hear accused bus conductor's bail plea today
- BCCI set to revoke ban on RCA soon
- Only 93 lakh 'green tax' spent by Delhi govt out of crores, RTI reveals
- Reliance Group shares plunge
Management shuffle at Life OK
MUMBAI: Life OK has shuffled its management team. The channel’s creative director Yuvraj Bhattacharya has been made the programming head.
Sushma Rajesh, who was head of programming, has been made the channel’s marketing head. This position was vacant since December last year, after Pratik Seal was promoted as business head of Star India’s free-to-air Hindi GEC Star Utsav.