- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Management shuffle at Life OK
MUMBAI: Life OK has shuffled its management team. The channel’s creative director Yuvraj Bhattacharya has been made the programming head.
Sushma Rajesh, who was head of programming, has been made the channel’s marketing head. This position was vacant since December last year, after Pratik Seal was promoted as business head of Star India’s free-to-air Hindi GEC Star Utsav.