- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Management shuffle at Life OK
MUMBAI: Life OK has shuffled its management team. The channel’s creative director Yuvraj Bhattacharya has been made the programming head.
Sushma Rajesh, who was head of programming, has been made the channel’s marketing head. This position was vacant since December last year, after Pratik Seal was promoted as business head of Star India’s free-to-air Hindi GEC Star Utsav.