- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Magicbricks Now acquires content from Blue Antl Intl
MUMBAI: Magicbricks Now, the recently launched real estate-focused channel from the Times Group, has picked up an array of factual entertainment series from Blue Ant International.
The shows include ‘Cabin Truckers’, a series following the exploits of hauling colossal cabins to remote, picturesque locations, and other lifestyle shows such as ‘What’s For Sale? With A View!’, ‘My Retreat’, and ‘Reno My Reno’.
Blue Ant International senior VP Solange Attwood said, “Clients across the region continue to find high-quality content in our offering that resonates with their brands. As we continue to diversify and expand our slate with globally recognised producers, we look forward to meeting with new and existing content partners during this growing market.”
Prior to the Asia Television Forum (ATF) market, Blue Ant International has secured a slate of key sales across Asia. More than 175 hours of content from its catalogue of factual, factual entertainment, nature and wildlife, lifestyle, documentary series and formats will land on channels across Asian markets.
Discovery Networks Asia Pacific (South Asia) and CCTV have both picked up ‘Nomads of the Serengeti’, a five-part series following the wildebeest on their odyssey across some of Africa’s most incredible locales. Next Step Company (Thailand) has acquired ‘Canada Over The Edge’, another nature and wildlife series that explores features that define the rugged beauty and history of Canada.
NBCUniversal International Networks (Asia) has purchased both seasons of ‘Paranormal Survivor’, which showcases real-life stories of encounters with the supernatural. RTL CBS Asia Entertainment (South East Asia) has picked up ‘Land Speed Heroes’, ‘Prank You’ and ‘Wild Ride’. Other acquisitions in South Korea include the purchase of ‘Warships’ by KFN and the second season of ‘Live Here Buy This!’ by Homestory Channel.