- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Living Foodz to air Epicurean Guild Awards on 26 Apr
MUMBAI: Food entertainment channel Living Foodz will air its first Epicurean Guild Awards at 7 pm today. The repeat telecast will take place on 29 April at 9.30 pm and on 30 April at 3.30 pm.
The awards aim to honour excellence and celebrate fine-dining restaurants and the best lounges in Mumbai, Delhi and Bengaluru. The awards include diverse categories such as Best New Restaurant and Best Nightlife, as well as category-wise awards such as Best Italian, Global, Asian, Multi-cuisine, Indian cuisine and Best Seafood restaurant. Living Foodz also introduced a popular choice category. The grand affair is hosted by Archana Vijay, who is accompanied by actor-comedian Varun Thakur.
Viewers will also get to see how India’s best restaurants and lounges were chosen as the winners by an esteemed jury comprising Clinton Cerejo, Chef Gautam Mehrishi, Devita Saraf, Kalyan Karmakar and Nicole Mody.
Actress Pooja Bedi, Chef Ranveer Brar, TV actors Rati Pandey and Aman Verma, RJ Hrishikesh, Maria Goretti and Zeba Kohli will present the awards to the winners. The night will commence with a performance by the band Blackstratblues.
Commenting on the awards, Zee Living CEO for India and APAC region Piyush Sharma said, “As the largest premium brand in the lifestyle space, Living Foodz has evolved to represent and recognise culinary excellence in India. Also the food and nightlife landscape of the country is progressing each day, with innovative developments and initiatives. The Living Foodz Epicurean Awards honour the efforts of game changers in the space who have performed and showcased creativity like never before! We are delighted to present to our viewers the revolutionary culinary space with the Epicurean Awards.”