- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Living Foodz to air Epicurean Guild Awards on 26 Apr
MUMBAI: Food entertainment channel Living Foodz will air its first Epicurean Guild Awards at 7 pm today. The repeat telecast will take place on 29 April at 9.30 pm and on 30 April at 3.30 pm.
The awards aim to honour excellence and celebrate fine-dining restaurants and the best lounges in Mumbai, Delhi and Bengaluru. The awards include diverse categories such as Best New Restaurant and Best Nightlife, as well as category-wise awards such as Best Italian, Global, Asian, Multi-cuisine, Indian cuisine and Best Seafood restaurant. Living Foodz also introduced a popular choice category. The grand affair is hosted by Archana Vijay, who is accompanied by actor-comedian Varun Thakur.
Viewers will also get to see how India’s best restaurants and lounges were chosen as the winners by an esteemed jury comprising Clinton Cerejo, Chef Gautam Mehrishi, Devita Saraf, Kalyan Karmakar and Nicole Mody.
Actress Pooja Bedi, Chef Ranveer Brar, TV actors Rati Pandey and Aman Verma, RJ Hrishikesh, Maria Goretti and Zeba Kohli will present the awards to the winners. The night will commence with a performance by the band Blackstratblues.
Commenting on the awards, Zee Living CEO for India and APAC region Piyush Sharma said, “As the largest premium brand in the lifestyle space, Living Foodz has evolved to represent and recognise culinary excellence in India. Also the food and nightlife landscape of the country is progressing each day, with innovative developments and initiatives. The Living Foodz Epicurean Awards honour the efforts of game changers in the space who have performed and showcased creativity like never before! We are delighted to present to our viewers the revolutionary culinary space with the Epicurean Awards.”