- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Living Foodz announces first edition of Epicurean Guild Awards
MUMBAI: Lifestyle channel Living Foodz has announced the first edition of the Epicurean Guild Awards, which will be organised in Mumbai on 31 March at The Grand Hyatt.
The awards aim to celebrate premium fine dining and recognise the best lounges across Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore.
The jury for the Epicurean Guild Awards comprises personalities and food aficionados such as Prasad Bidappa, Ruchi Sibal, Clinton Cerejo, Bhaichand Patel, Hemamalini Maiya, Nicole Mody, Osama Jalali, Rakhee Vaswani, Tikka Shatrujit Singh, Ajay Chopra, Aditi Kapoor and Magandeep.
The Epicurean Guild Awards will honour the best restaurants offering Italian, Global, Asian and Indian cuisine. Best new restaurants and lounges offering the nightlife experience will also be awarded at the do. Living Foodz has also introduced a popular choice award category.
Living Foodz business head Amit Nair said, “Since our launch in 2015, Living Foodz has created various consumer touch points through on-ground activations and successful brand franchise such as Living Foodz Powerlist Awards, Food Fiesta, etc. We have curated properties that recognise and celebrate excellence in the Indian culinary ecosystem. The Epicurean Guild Awards is our latest initiative in this regard and we look forward to the event!”