- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Living Foodz announces first edition of Epicurean Guild Awards
MUMBAI: Lifestyle channel Living Foodz has announced the first edition of the Epicurean Guild Awards, which will be organised in Mumbai on 31 March at The Grand Hyatt.
The awards aim to celebrate premium fine dining and recognise the best lounges across Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore.
The jury for the Epicurean Guild Awards comprises personalities and food aficionados such as Prasad Bidappa, Ruchi Sibal, Clinton Cerejo, Bhaichand Patel, Hemamalini Maiya, Nicole Mody, Osama Jalali, Rakhee Vaswani, Tikka Shatrujit Singh, Ajay Chopra, Aditi Kapoor and Magandeep.
The Epicurean Guild Awards will honour the best restaurants offering Italian, Global, Asian and Indian cuisine. Best new restaurants and lounges offering the nightlife experience will also be awarded at the do. Living Foodz has also introduced a popular choice award category.
Living Foodz business head Amit Nair said, “Since our launch in 2015, Living Foodz has created various consumer touch points through on-ground activations and successful brand franchise such as Living Foodz Powerlist Awards, Food Fiesta, etc. We have curated properties that recognise and celebrate excellence in the Indian culinary ecosystem. The Epicurean Guild Awards is our latest initiative in this regard and we look forward to the event!”