- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Life OK’s Saavdhan India anthem garners over 2 mn views
MUMBAI: Hindi GEC Life OK’s 2-minute anthem commemorating the completion of four years of its iconic show ‘Saavdhan India’ has garnered over two million views within just three days.
The anthem urged people to be vigilant and take precautions to prevent crime in their life. The anthem also set the twitter world ablaze, trending both nationally and worldwide.
A Life OK spokesperson said, “This anthem is another effort from Life OK to raise awareness against crime. We hope that this can become a clarion call for the nation to become more vigilant and fight crime and criminals. We will follow this up with a series of more initiatives which can help in making India a safer place.”