- ACT Fibernet rolls-out 1 Gbps plan in Bengaluru after Hyderabad
- Vishnu Shankar takes charge as &TV business head
- Unitech Shares Plunge 13% As Supreme Court Stays NCLT Order
- Tax department probes unregulated bitcoin exchanges after valuations jump
- Coal scam: Fmr Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda, Fmr coal Secy held guilty
- Deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar was extended to March 31, 2018
Life OK’s Saavdhan India anthem garners over 2 mn views
MUMBAI: Hindi GEC Life OK’s 2-minute anthem commemorating the completion of four years of its iconic show ‘Saavdhan India’ has garnered over two million views within just three days.
The anthem urged people to be vigilant and take precautions to prevent crime in their life. The anthem also set the twitter world ablaze, trending both nationally and worldwide.
A Life OK spokesperson said, “This anthem is another effort from Life OK to raise awareness against crime. We hope that this can become a clarion call for the nation to become more vigilant and fight crime and criminals. We will follow this up with a series of more initiatives which can help in making India a safer place.”