- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
Life OK designs different story slant and host of ‘Savdhaan India’ on weekends
MUMBAI: Hindi GEC Life OK has designed a weekend version of its flagship show ‘Savdhaan India’ which will be different from the weekday airings.
Apart from the story theme, the weekend version will have a different host. Life OK is all set to air the weekend version of ‘Savdhaan India’ from 22 October, every Saturday and Sunday, at 8 pm.
Differentiating from its weekday version, the series will introduce a new story slant with a tag line ‘Andhavishwas Ke Khilaaf’. It will mark the return of Bhojpuri actor Ravi Kishen on the small screen.
The weekday show, which was renewed recently with a new tagline ‘Darr Kar Nahi Datt Kar,’ is aired daily at 10 pm. Hosted by Sushant Singh, Divya Dutta and Mohit Mallik, the show not only showcases real-life incidents but also acknowledges the brave hearts who chose to fight against crime through ‘Samman Awards’.
Life OK hopes the show to also give the channel a spike on weekends. Fighting against superstition and blind faith, the show will highlight issues that have been part of every individual’s life at some point.
Life OK aims to urge the masses to fight against superstition and question blind faith. Kishen stated, “I was astonished to see the facts and figures associated with regards to superstition in our country and people’s blind faith in it. With the new series, we will bring alive examples that will serve as an eye opener for our viewers.”
The show is presented by Fair and Handsome and is co-powered by Wild Stone, Senco Gold & Diamonds, and Vodafone Flex.