- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Lebara Play adds 9X Media channels to platform
These music channels from 9X Media are now available on the Lebara Play platform across UK, Europe, Australia and New Zealand. Plans are also afoot to offer the channels in additional territories.
9X Media SVP distribution Nitin Sharma said, “We are pleased to associate with Lebara and distribute our channels across countries and continents for the Indian diaspora. 9XM, 9X Jalwa and 9X Tashan have already gained immense popularity in India, and we are confident that the channels will resonate well with Lebara Play subscribers.”
Lebara Play CEO Aditya Thakur said, “Our partnership with 9X Media is great news for our customers and music fans in particular. The addition of 9XM, 9X Jalwa and 9X Tashan to our portfolio of channels will further boost the variety of entertainment options available to Lebara Play subscribers.”
Launched in October 2007, 9XM airs the latest Bollywood songs interspersed with rib-tickling short-format animated shows. 9X Jalwa is a forever-young Bollywood music channel while 9X Tashan is a Punjabi music channel.
Lebara Play is a multi-ethnic entertainment service bringing together free and premium, fully licensed content in multiple languages in one place, without long-term commitments. Offering access to over 150 television channels and over 3,000 popular movie titles for streaming on mobile, computer and tablet, there is also the option to watch via set-top box in UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and Canada.