- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Lebara Play adds 9X Media channels to platform
These music channels from 9X Media are now available on the Lebara Play platform across UK, Europe, Australia and New Zealand. Plans are also afoot to offer the channels in additional territories.
9X Media SVP distribution Nitin Sharma said, “We are pleased to associate with Lebara and distribute our channels across countries and continents for the Indian diaspora. 9XM, 9X Jalwa and 9X Tashan have already gained immense popularity in India, and we are confident that the channels will resonate well with Lebara Play subscribers.”
Lebara Play CEO Aditya Thakur said, “Our partnership with 9X Media is great news for our customers and music fans in particular. The addition of 9XM, 9X Jalwa and 9X Tashan to our portfolio of channels will further boost the variety of entertainment options available to Lebara Play subscribers.”
Launched in October 2007, 9XM airs the latest Bollywood songs interspersed with rib-tickling short-format animated shows. 9X Jalwa is a forever-young Bollywood music channel while 9X Tashan is a Punjabi music channel.
Lebara Play is a multi-ethnic entertainment service bringing together free and premium, fully licensed content in multiple languages in one place, without long-term commitments. Offering access to over 150 television channels and over 3,000 popular movie titles for streaming on mobile, computer and tablet, there is also the option to watch via set-top box in UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and Canada.