- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
Leaders remain unchanged in English entertainment and kids channels
MUMBAI: Zee Café retained the top spot among English general entertainment channels during Week 21, as per BARC viewership data.
Comedy Central, which was No. 4 in the previous week, climbed to the second spot, and Colors Infinity, which was at the fifth spot in the previous week, moved up to take the third position.
AXN slipped from No. 2 to No. 4 position, while Star World, at the third spot in the preceding week, slipped to the fifth spot in Week 21.
Top English movie channels
All the English movie channels gained viewership. Star Movies retained its position as the top English movie channel. Movies Now, at the second spot, also gained viewership.
Sony PIX took the third spot, while Zee Studio and HBO were ranked No. 4 and No. 5 respectively.
Top English movies
‘The Mummy’, on Sony PIX, was the top film of the week, while ‘Two Brothers’, on Movies Now, took the second spot.
‘Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs’, telecast on Star Movies, was at the third spot, followed by ‘Kung Fu Hustle’ on Sony PIX at the fourth spot. ‘The Mummy Returns’, on Star Movies, was the week’s fifth most-watched movie.
Nick maintained its position as the top kids channel, while Pogo TV, earlier at the second spot, fell to the third spot, giving way to Hungama at the second spot.
The positions of Disney and Cartoon Network remained unchanged, as the channels retained their No. 3 and No. 4 positions respectively.
There was no change in the hierarchy of the infotainment channels.