- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Kochu TV designs special initiatives for Onam
MUMBAI: Sun TV Nework’s Malayalam kids channel Kochu TV has designed a range of initiatives for its little viewers on the occasion of Onam.
The channel has lined up a bouquet of special programmes and events for 10 days starting 6 September to 16 September.
The 10-day merriment will commence with a daylong carnival at Mall of Joy in Thrissur. A Kerala style of orchestra, Onam Panchavatiam, will welcome the viewers who visit the mall. Onampookalam or Rangoli, games with Singoo and Pink Panther, fashion show for children, Pulikali contest, face painting and a stand-up comedy performance by noted comedian Nanda Kishore will treat the visitors.
Meanwhile, on-air the viewers will see special shows with a chance of winning gifts. The channel will also air a special Hollywood film festival comprising movies like Harry Potter, Tron Legacy, Air Bud, Herbie, Air Force and Muppets. The film carnival will be aired at 5:30 pm.
Mornings will welcome the kids with animated movies like Hotel Transylvania, Smurfs 2, Monster House and Water Horse. Kunjona Sadhyaum Kochu Nakshtrangalam will feature the Kochu audience enjoying Onam Sadhya along with young celebrities.
Viewers will get a chance to win gold coins and custom made assorted gift hampers specially wrapped in a golden basket to be delivered to the winners of the 10-day contest.