- Dish TV-Videocon d2h merger deal concludes as MIB grants approval
- Airtel Blocked From Aadhaar Platform After Being Accused Of Misusing Data
- Railways mulling installation of CCTV cameras inside trains
- Interpol denies India's request for red corner notice against Zakir Naik, cites lack of evidence as reason
- The Rebooting Of Rahul Gandhi, 49th Congress President
Discovery Kids is organising a meet and greet with Kisna between 23 May to 11 June at various malls and amusement parks in Mumbai and Delhi.
‘Mighty Magiswords’, the first digital series from Cartoon Network Studios in the US, has begun its multiplatform content rollout.
Disney has appointed Leslie Ferrao as the president of its consumer products unit.
With almost 30% of its revenue coming from the April–June quarter, Nick has unveiled an ambitious marketing and content plan for summer for its three channels.
Cartoon Network has launched a month-long programming line-up on 4 May to commemorate its 20th anniversary in India. The line-up will run from Monday to Friday at 11 am.
Pogo will be celebrating Chhota Bheem’s birthday during summer with all-new episodes, specials and movies from the franchise.
Cartoon Network will be launching a new series called ‘Uncle Grandpa’. It will also premiere a new ‘Bayblade’ series and air the final installment of ‘Kid Krrish’ movie franchise.
ZeeQ has unveiled a slew of localised shows in different genres like comedy, action, and art and craft as part of its summer line-up.