- IPL: ED issues show cause notice to KKR co-owners Shah Rukh Khan, Juhi Chawla
- India plans to seal international border with Pak, Bangladesh: Rajnath
- Gaikwad should apologise for his unaccepted behaviour: Politicos
- Doctors' strike ends after Bombay HC ultimatum
- Action on slaughterhouses: Yogi Adityanath govt enforcing laws that existed for years but nobody cared
- Aadhaar verification process for phones to start soon; task to cost Rs 1000 crore for telcos
- Kawasaki-Bajaj end India alliance of 8 years
Mighty Raju, a popular character from kids franchise Chhota Bheem, is all set to be spawned into a television series.
Pogo partners with movie ‘Hawaizaada’ to create a special TV presentation titled ‘Bheem, Kiteretsu aur Hawaizaada’ featuring actors and toons.
Cartoon Network India’s poster boy Kris from ‘Roll No. 21’ franchise is all set to begin the New Year with a brand new movie set in the great Australian outback
Pogo, Graphic India and Sholay Media and Entertainment have teamed up to launch the animated reinvention of Hindi classic ‘Sholay’.
Cartoon Network has acquired the global rights to Hasbro Studios’ ‘Transformers: Robots in Disguise’. The agreement follows Cartoon Network’s previous US deal for the show.
ZeeQ has announced India’s first ever inter-school storytelling event ‘The Kahaani Express’ to provide children an opportunity to use their imagination and bring out their creativity.
‘Pakdam Pakdai’ is strategically shifting from Nick to sibling channel Sonic. The move is expected to give a leg up to Sonic as it gears up to celebrate its 3rd birthday on 20 December.