- EVMs Used In Uttarakhand Polls To Be Seized, Says High Court
- Pay Rs 1500 cr by June 15, or go to jail, SC warns Subrata Roy
- Rs. 2500 For 1-Hour Flight: PM Modi Launches UDAN Scheme
- Uber wants flying taxis in city skies by 2020
- Kashmir separatist leader Asiya Andrabi arrested from her residence in Soura
- EC bribery case: Delhi Police to travel to Tamil Nadu with Dhinakaran
- Vinod Khanna dead, he was 70
- Delay In Anti-Corruption Lokpal Not Justified, Supreme Court Tells Centre
- 3 Soldiers Killed In Attack On Army Camp In Jammu And Kashmir's Kupwara
ZeeQ has unveiled a slew of localised shows in different genres like comedy, action, and art and craft as part of its summer line-up.
The Ben 10 and Creativity tablets are priced at Rs 9,999 and Rs 8,999 respectively, with limited period launch offers and discounts worth Rs 4,000. They will be exclusively available on Amazon.in and eddytablet.com.
Mighty Raju, a popular character from kids franchise Chhota Bheem, is all set to be spawned into a television series.
Pogo partners with movie ‘Hawaizaada’ to create a special TV presentation titled ‘Bheem, Kiteretsu aur Hawaizaada’ featuring actors and toons.
Cartoon Network India’s poster boy Kris from ‘Roll No. 21’ franchise is all set to begin the New Year with a brand new movie set in the great Australian outback
Pogo, Graphic India and Sholay Media and Entertainment have teamed up to launch the animated reinvention of Hindi classic ‘Sholay’.