- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Disney has appointed Leslie Ferrao as the president of its consumer products unit.
With almost 30% of its revenue coming from the April–June quarter, Nick has unveiled an ambitious marketing and content plan for summer for its three channels.
Cartoon Network has launched a month-long programming line-up on 4 May to commemorate its 20th anniversary in India. The line-up will run from Monday to Friday at 11 am.
Pogo will be celebrating Chhota Bheem’s birthday during summer with all-new episodes, specials and movies from the franchise.
Cartoon Network will be launching a new series called ‘Uncle Grandpa’. It will also premiere a new ‘Bayblade’ series and air the final installment of ‘Kid Krrish’ movie franchise.
ZeeQ has unveiled a slew of localised shows in different genres like comedy, action, and art and craft as part of its summer line-up.
The Ben 10 and Creativity tablets are priced at Rs 9,999 and Rs 8,999 respectively, with limited period launch offers and discounts worth Rs 4,000. They will be exclusively available on Amazon.in and eddytablet.com.