- Jallikattu stir turns violent; over 90 cops injured, 40 held
- Karnataka CM Siddarmaiah bats for revocation of ban on Kambala, mulls ordinance
- 162 Crores Of Unexplained Assets For Congress Leaders, One Is A Minister
- Arvind Kejriwal accuses the Election Commission of promoting bribery
- As Priyanka Gandhi is hailed for alliance with SP, husband Robert Vadra calls Rahul Gandhi 'youth icon'
- Don't announce any scheme for poll-bound states in Union Budget, EC tells government
- Jallikattu: Chennai cops 'vandalise' property, caught on tape
- Ola appoints Vishal Kaul as Chief Operating Officer
- Sweden: Gang rape streamed live on Facebook, three suspects arrested
- Triple Talaq: Law panel studies practices of Muslim nations
Mighty Raju, a popular character from kids franchise Chhota Bheem, is all set to be spawned into a television series.
Pogo partners with movie ‘Hawaizaada’ to create a special TV presentation titled ‘Bheem, Kiteretsu aur Hawaizaada’ featuring actors and toons.
Cartoon Network India’s poster boy Kris from ‘Roll No. 21’ franchise is all set to begin the New Year with a brand new movie set in the great Australian outback
Pogo, Graphic India and Sholay Media and Entertainment have teamed up to launch the animated reinvention of Hindi classic ‘Sholay’.
Cartoon Network has acquired the global rights to Hasbro Studios’ ‘Transformers: Robots in Disguise’. The agreement follows Cartoon Network’s previous US deal for the show.
ZeeQ has announced India’s first ever inter-school storytelling event ‘The Kahaani Express’ to provide children an opportunity to use their imagination and bring out their creativity.
‘Pakdam Pakdai’ is strategically shifting from Nick to sibling channel Sonic. The move is expected to give a leg up to Sonic as it gears up to celebrate its 3rd birthday on 20 December.