- China Says Area Where Road Being Built Does Not Belong To Bhutan, India
- TMC not to attend GST roll-out programme: Mamata
- Byculla jail inmate death: Court permits Indrani Mukerjea to lodge complaint as she alleges sexual assault threat
- Mob thrashes man, suspected of slaughtering cow
- 62 per cent votes cast in second phase of local polls in Nepal
- RIL refinances $2.3 billion loans to cut interest cost
- Mallya paves way for F1 team to be a force without India
- 7th Pay Commission: Modi Cabinet approves revision in HRA rates, other allowances
ZeeQ has unveiled a slew of localised shows in different genres like comedy, action, and art and craft as part of its summer line-up.
The Ben 10 and Creativity tablets are priced at Rs 9,999 and Rs 8,999 respectively, with limited period launch offers and discounts worth Rs 4,000. They will be exclusively available on Amazon.in and eddytablet.com.
Mighty Raju, a popular character from kids franchise Chhota Bheem, is all set to be spawned into a television series.
Pogo partners with movie ‘Hawaizaada’ to create a special TV presentation titled ‘Bheem, Kiteretsu aur Hawaizaada’ featuring actors and toons.
Cartoon Network India’s poster boy Kris from ‘Roll No. 21’ franchise is all set to begin the New Year with a brand new movie set in the great Australian outback
Pogo, Graphic India and Sholay Media and Entertainment have teamed up to launch the animated reinvention of Hindi classic ‘Sholay’.