- Supreme Court adjourns TRAI tariff order case till later part of March
- Tamil Nadu: DMK moves Madras High Court challenging Saturday's trust vote
- UP Elections 2017: Congress To Approach Poll Panel Against PM Narendra Modi's Remark
- Virat Kohli strikes Rs 100-crore deal with Puma
- Captain Cool era ends as IPL side asks Dhoni to step down
- Reliance Jio pushes telecom consolidation as Tata Tele joins merger chorus; may hitch with R-Comm-Aircel-MTS
Mighty Raju, a popular character from kids franchise Chhota Bheem, is all set to be spawned into a television series.
Pogo partners with movie ‘Hawaizaada’ to create a special TV presentation titled ‘Bheem, Kiteretsu aur Hawaizaada’ featuring actors and toons.
Cartoon Network India’s poster boy Kris from ‘Roll No. 21’ franchise is all set to begin the New Year with a brand new movie set in the great Australian outback
Pogo, Graphic India and Sholay Media and Entertainment have teamed up to launch the animated reinvention of Hindi classic ‘Sholay’.
Cartoon Network has acquired the global rights to Hasbro Studios’ ‘Transformers: Robots in Disguise’. The agreement follows Cartoon Network’s previous US deal for the show.
ZeeQ has announced India’s first ever inter-school storytelling event ‘The Kahaani Express’ to provide children an opportunity to use their imagination and bring out their creativity.
‘Pakdam Pakdai’ is strategically shifting from Nick to sibling channel Sonic. The move is expected to give a leg up to Sonic as it gears up to celebrate its 3rd birthday on 20 December.