- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Cartoon Network is introducing a brand new Ben 10 to a new generation of fans across the globe with an all-new television series.
‘Motu Patlu Kungfu King Returns’, the sixth exclusive Motu Patlu ‘made-for-television’ movie, will premiere on Nick on 14 June at 11:30 am.
Viacom 18’s Nick was leading the genre till Week 20. The channel is now at No. 2 slot in the pecking order.
The ‘Chuck n Catch’ game is priced at Rs 999, and is an engaging and fun-filled outdoor sport that brings friends together.
The animated comedy series from Cartoon Network Studios will air on weekdays at 5 pm from 1 June.
Discovery Kids is organising a meet and greet with Kisna between 23 May to 11 June at various malls and amusement parks in Mumbai and Delhi.
‘Mighty Magiswords’, the first digital series from Cartoon Network Studios in the US, has begun its multiplatform content rollout.
Disney has appointed Leslie Ferrao as the president of its consumer products unit.
With almost 30% of its revenue coming from the April–June quarter, Nick has unveiled an ambitious marketing and content plan for summer for its three channels.