- Dish TV-Videocon d2h merger deal concludes as MIB grants approval
- Airtel Blocked From Aadhaar Platform After Being Accused Of Misusing Data
- Railways mulling installation of CCTV cameras inside trains
- Interpol denies India's request for red corner notice against Zakir Naik, cites lack of evidence as reason
- The Rebooting Of Rahul Gandhi, 49th Congress President
Pogo is celebrating the birthday of Mighty Raju – the youngest and latest franchise from the channel.
Turner India has set a target to reach 1 mn students in approximately 1,000 schools through its annual Cartoon Network and Pogo School Contact Programmes.
Discovery Kids is all set to launch a new season of art and craft show ‘Mister Maker’, beginning 25 July. The show will air every day at 4 pm.
Salman Khan will be seen defeating bad guys and giving tips on becoming a superstar in two TV specials, ‘Selfie Le Le Re with Kris and Salman’ (Cartoon network) and ‘Bheem Aur Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ (Pogo).
Cartoon Network is introducing a brand new Ben 10 to a new generation of fans across the globe with an all-new television series.
‘Motu Patlu Kungfu King Returns’, the sixth exclusive Motu Patlu ‘made-for-television’ movie, will premiere on Nick on 14 June at 11:30 am.
Viacom 18’s Nick was leading the genre till Week 20. The channel is now at No. 2 slot in the pecking order.
The ‘Chuck n Catch’ game is priced at Rs 999, and is an engaging and fun-filled outdoor sport that brings friends together.