- China Says Area Where Road Being Built Does Not Belong To Bhutan, India
- TMC not to attend GST roll-out programme: Mamata
- Byculla jail inmate death: Court permits Indrani Mukerjea to lodge complaint as she alleges sexual assault threat
- Mob thrashes man, suspected of slaughtering cow
- 62 per cent votes cast in second phase of local polls in Nepal
- RIL refinances $2.3 billion loans to cut interest cost
- Mallya paves way for F1 team to be a force without India
- 7th Pay Commission: Modi Cabinet approves revision in HRA rates, other allowances
Viacom 18’s Nick was leading the genre till Week 20. The channel is now at No. 2 slot in the pecking order.
The ‘Chuck n Catch’ game is priced at Rs 999, and is an engaging and fun-filled outdoor sport that brings friends together.
The animated comedy series from Cartoon Network Studios will air on weekdays at 5 pm from 1 June.
Discovery Kids is organising a meet and greet with Kisna between 23 May to 11 June at various malls and amusement parks in Mumbai and Delhi.
‘Mighty Magiswords’, the first digital series from Cartoon Network Studios in the US, has begun its multiplatform content rollout.
Disney has appointed Leslie Ferrao as the president of its consumer products unit.
With almost 30% of its revenue coming from the April–June quarter, Nick has unveiled an ambitious marketing and content plan for summer for its three channels.
Cartoon Network has launched a month-long programming line-up on 4 May to commemorate its 20th anniversary in India. The line-up will run from Monday to Friday at 11 am.
Pogo will be celebrating Chhota Bheem’s birthday during summer with all-new episodes, specials and movies from the franchise.