- Govt to integrate BHIM app with Aadhaar for transactions
- Baby steps for Flipkart: Invests $2 million in parenting network TinyStep
- Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea, Peter Mukerjea charged with murder
- Bharti Airtel, Reliance Jio spar over home broadband
- Sensex negative, Nifty tests 8400; RIL sheds over 2%
- GST deadlock ends: All set for 1 July roll out; uncertainty clears for India Inc
- EC decision helps pass Samajwadi Party legacy to son Akhilesh
- Reserve Bank of India raises daily withdrawal limit from ATMs to Rs 10000
- Underwater search for missing Malaysian flight ends without a trace
Turner India has set a target to reach 1 mn students in approximately 1,000 schools through its annual Cartoon Network and Pogo School Contact Programmes.
Discovery Kids is all set to launch a new season of art and craft show ‘Mister Maker’, beginning 25 July. The show will air every day at 4 pm.
Salman Khan will be seen defeating bad guys and giving tips on becoming a superstar in two TV specials, ‘Selfie Le Le Re with Kris and Salman’ (Cartoon network) and ‘Bheem Aur Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ (Pogo).
Cartoon Network is introducing a brand new Ben 10 to a new generation of fans across the globe with an all-new television series.
‘Motu Patlu Kungfu King Returns’, the sixth exclusive Motu Patlu ‘made-for-television’ movie, will premiere on Nick on 14 June at 11:30 am.
Viacom 18’s Nick was leading the genre till Week 20. The channel is now at No. 2 slot in the pecking order.
The ‘Chuck n Catch’ game is priced at Rs 999, and is an engaging and fun-filled outdoor sport that brings friends together.
The animated comedy series from Cartoon Network Studios will air on weekdays at 5 pm from 1 June.