- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Cartoon Network and Pogo have lined up week-long celebrations with new movies, specials and contests, including a chance to win a trip to Singapore.
Discovery Kids is all set to present the tales of twin brothers in the new series ‘Luv Kushh’. Premiering on 9 November, the show will air every afternoon at 1 pm.
Kids channel Nick and factual entertainment channel Discovery Channel continued to lead the kids and infotainment genre respectively as per BARC Urban + Rural ratings in Week 41.
Being supported by the Ministry of Earth Sciences, the quiz has been held in 15 cities across India.
Pogo has partnered Akshay Kumar’s Grazing Goat Pictures to create a 90-minute special show titled “Bheem Is Bling”.
This festive season, Discovery Kids is bringing new episodes of its favourite superhero Kisna in a new property, ‘Kisna Karnival’.
ZeeQ is back with the second season of ‘Kahaani Express’ to reach out to approximately 300,000 students from standards 2 to 7 across the country.
Pogo is celebrating the birthday of Mighty Raju – the youngest and latest franchise from the channel.