- Dish TV-Videocon d2h merger deal concludes as MIB grants approval
- Airtel Blocked From Aadhaar Platform After Being Accused Of Misusing Data
- Railways mulling installation of CCTV cameras inside trains
- Interpol denies India's request for red corner notice against Zakir Naik, cites lack of evidence as reason
- The Rebooting Of Rahul Gandhi, 49th Congress President
Four Australian-made animation projects will be part of Cartoon Network’s regional programming line-up in 2016.
The agreement will create the first CBeebies programming block on a US TV platform, featuring programming designed to stimulate learning among young children.
Cartoon Network and Pogo have lined up week-long celebrations with new movies, specials and contests, including a chance to win a trip to Singapore.
Discovery Kids is all set to present the tales of twin brothers in the new series ‘Luv Kushh’. Premiering on 9 November, the show will air every afternoon at 1 pm.
Kids channel Nick and factual entertainment channel Discovery Channel continued to lead the kids and infotainment genre respectively as per BARC Urban + Rural ratings in Week 41.
Being supported by the Ministry of Earth Sciences, the quiz has been held in 15 cities across India.
Pogo has partnered Akshay Kumar’s Grazing Goat Pictures to create a 90-minute special show titled “Bheem Is Bling”.
This festive season, Discovery Kids is bringing new episodes of its favourite superhero Kisna in a new property, ‘Kisna Karnival’.