- Jallikattu stir turns violent; over 90 cops injured, 40 held
- Karnataka CM Siddarmaiah bats for revocation of ban on Kambala, mulls ordinance
- 162 Crores Of Unexplained Assets For Congress Leaders, One Is A Minister
- Arvind Kejriwal accuses the Election Commission of promoting bribery
- As Priyanka Gandhi is hailed for alliance with SP, husband Robert Vadra calls Rahul Gandhi 'youth icon'
- Don't announce any scheme for poll-bound states in Union Budget, EC tells government
- Jallikattu: Chennai cops 'vandalise' property, caught on tape
- Ola appoints Vishal Kaul as Chief Operating Officer
- Sweden: Gang rape streamed live on Facebook, three suspects arrested
- Triple Talaq: Law panel studies practices of Muslim nations
Four Australian-made animation projects will be part of Cartoon Network’s regional programming line-up in 2016.
The agreement will create the first CBeebies programming block on a US TV platform, featuring programming designed to stimulate learning among young children.
Cartoon Network and Pogo have lined up week-long celebrations with new movies, specials and contests, including a chance to win a trip to Singapore.
Discovery Kids is all set to present the tales of twin brothers in the new series ‘Luv Kushh’. Premiering on 9 November, the show will air every afternoon at 1 pm.
Kids channel Nick and factual entertainment channel Discovery Channel continued to lead the kids and infotainment genre respectively as per BARC Urban + Rural ratings in Week 41.
Being supported by the Ministry of Earth Sciences, the quiz has been held in 15 cities across India.
Pogo has partnered Akshay Kumar’s Grazing Goat Pictures to create a 90-minute special show titled “Bheem Is Bling”.
This festive season, Discovery Kids is bringing new episodes of its favourite superhero Kisna in a new property, ‘Kisna Karnival’.