- Trump Tower Mumbai Sales to Resume, Comes with Private Jet Service
- Subrata Paul suspended for dope taint, will go for 'B' sample test
- TCS, Infosys got only 8.8% of total H-1B visas: Nasscom's rebuttal to US
- Chhota Rajan, 3 others awarded 7-year jail term in fake passport case
- Shutdown in Tamil Nadu, DMK's MK Stalin arrested
- 2008 Malegaon blast case: Sadhvi Pragya Singh gets bail
Da Vinci Media has entered into strategic partnerships with Maska Pav and Fourth Dimension.
Slated for a 2017 premiere, Oggy and the Cockroaches Season 5 (78×7’) will be available in Ultra HD. Since it first aired in 1998, the show – soon to boast a library of more than 115 half-hours – has been seen by an estimated 600 million households in 150 countries.
Four Australian-made animation projects will be part of Cartoon Network’s regional programming line-up in 2016.
The agreement will create the first CBeebies programming block on a US TV platform, featuring programming designed to stimulate learning among young children.
Cartoon Network and Pogo have lined up week-long celebrations with new movies, specials and contests, including a chance to win a trip to Singapore.
Discovery Kids is all set to present the tales of twin brothers in the new series ‘Luv Kushh’. Premiering on 9 November, the show will air every afternoon at 1 pm.
Kids channel Nick and factual entertainment channel Discovery Channel continued to lead the kids and infotainment genre respectively as per BARC Urban + Rural ratings in Week 41.