- Finance Ministry Using 'Back Door' to Amend Laws, Says Opposition
- Bharti Airtel's Rs 1600 cr Tikona buy: Smart move to gain pan-India 4G spectrum but challenges remain
- Tackle vigilantes with iron hand, CM Yogi Adityanath tells officials
- Shiv Sena MP barred from flying, AI cancels his return ticket
- Pakistan rakes up Kashmir issue despite overtures
- Police arrest 4 men for teasing anti-romeo squad leader Raveena Tyagi in Bareilly
- Police unravel multiple aliases of Westminster terrorist Khalid Masood
Four Australian-made animation projects will be part of Cartoon Network’s regional programming line-up in 2016.
The agreement will create the first CBeebies programming block on a US TV platform, featuring programming designed to stimulate learning among young children.
Cartoon Network and Pogo have lined up week-long celebrations with new movies, specials and contests, including a chance to win a trip to Singapore.
Discovery Kids is all set to present the tales of twin brothers in the new series ‘Luv Kushh’. Premiering on 9 November, the show will air every afternoon at 1 pm.
Kids channel Nick and factual entertainment channel Discovery Channel continued to lead the kids and infotainment genre respectively as per BARC Urban + Rural ratings in Week 41.
Being supported by the Ministry of Earth Sciences, the quiz has been held in 15 cities across India.
Pogo has partnered Akshay Kumar’s Grazing Goat Pictures to create a 90-minute special show titled “Bheem Is Bling”.
This festive season, Discovery Kids is bringing new episodes of its favourite superhero Kisna in a new property, ‘Kisna Karnival’.