- OnePlus 5 to come with Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, first smartphone in India
- Apple TV updates Twitter with live 360 degree videos feature
- Infosys Ltd announces its new strategy to hire and train 10,000 American workers over the next two years.
- Uber will roll-out new feature in India, enabling users to unlock custom Snapchat filters
- Hollywood star Brad Pitt visits India to promote his Netflix release 'War Machine’
- Wolrd Organisation UN denies Pakistan’s claim that Indian troops targeted UN vehicle near LoCs
- Special Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) court grants bail to five accused in coal case against Naveen Jindal
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi stresses on reducing dependence on other countries for getting medical equipment, to make treatment affordable for people
- Devendra Fadnavis chopper crash lands in Latur, Maharashtra CM and team escapes unhurt
Da Vinci Media has entered into strategic partnerships with Maska Pav and Fourth Dimension.
Slated for a 2017 premiere, Oggy and the Cockroaches Season 5 (78×7’) will be available in Ultra HD. Since it first aired in 1998, the show – soon to boast a library of more than 115 half-hours – has been seen by an estimated 600 million households in 150 countries.
Four Australian-made animation projects will be part of Cartoon Network’s regional programming line-up in 2016.
The agreement will create the first CBeebies programming block on a US TV platform, featuring programming designed to stimulate learning among young children.
Cartoon Network and Pogo have lined up week-long celebrations with new movies, specials and contests, including a chance to win a trip to Singapore.
Discovery Kids is all set to present the tales of twin brothers in the new series ‘Luv Kushh’. Premiering on 9 November, the show will air every afternoon at 1 pm.
Kids channel Nick and factual entertainment channel Discovery Channel continued to lead the kids and infotainment genre respectively as per BARC Urban + Rural ratings in Week 41.