- Golf Club incident clear case of racial discrimination: Kiren Rijiju
- Sourav Ganguly Included In BCCI Reform Panel To Be Headed By Rajeev Shukla
- Ravi Shastri to apply for India's head coach position
- Supreme Court refuses to pass interim order against Centre's Aadhaar notification
- Indrani Mukerjea assaulted by jail staff, her lawyer to court
- Google Gets Record $2.7 Billion EU Fine for Skewing Searches
- China lodges diplomatic protest, accuses Indian troops of 'crossing boundary' in Sikkim
- 'India, US Committed To Achieving Full Potential Of Nuclear Co-operation'
Da Vinci Learning India, an equal JV between Da Vinci Media and Raghav Bahl, has roped in four founding sponsors for its kids edutainment channel Da Vinci Learning.
Pogo and Discovery Kids have lined up special programmes for Holi.
Pogo is all set to premiere “Chhota Bheem Himalayan Adventure” on 21 February at 12 pm.
Pogo will be airing Australian animated series ‘Tashi’ from 23 January onwards every Saturday at 9 am.
Pogo Channel is launching a new 10-episode series, ‘Wabbit’, starring Bugs Bunny in the lead.