- ACT Fibernet rolls-out 1 Gbps plan in Bengaluru after Hyderabad
- Vishnu Shankar takes charge as &TV business head
- Unitech Shares Plunge 13% As Supreme Court Stays NCLT Order
- Tax department probes unregulated bitcoin exchanges after valuations jump
- Coal scam: Fmr Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda, Fmr coal Secy held guilty
- Deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar was extended to March 31, 2018
Discovery Kids will premier the animated movie ‘The Nut Job’ in Hindi on Indian television on 28 August at 10:30 am.
Cartoon Network, Pogo and Toonami superheroes Kris, Chhota Bheem and Superman have partnered with the latest Tiger Shroff movie ‘A Flying Jatt’ for special episodes.
Cartoon Network has lined up new content for July. This includes ‘Roll No. 21: Picnic Time’ and ‘Masti Ki Baarish’.
Turner International has partnered with Yash Raj Films for the latter’s upcoming movie ‘Sultan’ to bring the big screen magic on television.
Cartoon Network’s newest take on ‘Ben 10’ begins its global premiere this Q4 in Europe, ME and Africa and the Asia-Pacific region. The premiere will continue into 2017 in North America and Latin America.
Nick is all set to premiere the tenth installment of made-for-television movie of its leading franchise ‘Motu Patlu’.
Da Vinci Learning India, an equal JV between Da Vinci Media and Raghav Bahl, has roped in four founding sponsors for its kids edutainment channel Da Vinci Learning.