- Arun Jaitley calls for expeditious use of penalising power by ED
- Triple talaq misused to satify lust, says UP minister
- 9 lakh registered companies not filing returns: Revenue Secretary Adhia
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai received nearly US $200 million salary last year
- India welcomes Cyprus support for NSG bid
- Murder at Jaya's tea estate: Main suspect killed, another injured in two accidents
Da Vinci Learning India, an equal JV between Da Vinci Media and Raghav Bahl, has roped in four founding sponsors for its kids edutainment channel Da Vinci Learning.
Pogo and Discovery Kids have lined up special programmes for Holi.
Pogo is all set to premiere “Chhota Bheem Himalayan Adventure” on 21 February at 12 pm.
Pogo will be airing Australian animated series ‘Tashi’ from 23 January onwards every Saturday at 9 am.
Pogo Channel is launching a new 10-episode series, ‘Wabbit’, starring Bugs Bunny in the lead.