- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
Nick is all set to premiere the tenth installment of made-for-television movie of its leading franchise ‘Motu Patlu’.
Da Vinci Learning India, an equal JV between Da Vinci Media and Raghav Bahl, has roped in four founding sponsors for its kids edutainment channel Da Vinci Learning.
Pogo and Discovery Kids have lined up special programmes for Holi.
Pogo is all set to premiere “Chhota Bheem Himalayan Adventure” on 21 February at 12 pm.
Pogo will be airing Australian animated series ‘Tashi’ from 23 January onwards every Saturday at 9 am.