- Jallikattu stir turns violent; over 90 cops injured, 40 held
- Karnataka CM Siddarmaiah bats for revocation of ban on Kambala, mulls ordinance
- 162 Crores Of Unexplained Assets For Congress Leaders, One Is A Minister
- Arvind Kejriwal accuses the Election Commission of promoting bribery
- As Priyanka Gandhi is hailed for alliance with SP, husband Robert Vadra calls Rahul Gandhi 'youth icon'
- Don't announce any scheme for poll-bound states in Union Budget, EC tells government
- Jallikattu: Chennai cops 'vandalise' property, caught on tape
- Ola appoints Vishal Kaul as Chief Operating Officer
- Sweden: Gang rape streamed live on Facebook, three suspects arrested
- Triple Talaq: Law panel studies practices of Muslim nations
Pogo and Discovery Kids have lined up special programmes for Holi.
Pogo is all set to premiere “Chhota Bheem Himalayan Adventure” on 21 February at 12 pm.
Pogo will be airing Australian animated series ‘Tashi’ from 23 January onwards every Saturday at 9 am.
Pogo Channel is launching a new 10-episode series, ‘Wabbit’, starring Bugs Bunny in the lead.
Cartoon Network and Pogo partner have partnered with Rohit Shetty’s ‘Dilwale’ to create three television specials based on the upcoming movie.
Da Vinci Media has entered into strategic partnerships with Maska Pav and Fourth Dimension.
Slated for a 2017 premiere, Oggy and the Cockroaches Season 5 (78×7’) will be available in Ultra HD. Since it first aired in 1998, the show – soon to boast a library of more than 115 half-hours – has been seen by an estimated 600 million households in 150 countries.