- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Cartoon Network has lined up new content for July. This includes ‘Roll No. 21: Picnic Time’ and ‘Masti Ki Baarish’.
Turner International has partnered with Yash Raj Films for the latter’s upcoming movie ‘Sultan’ to bring the big screen magic on television.
Cartoon Network’s newest take on ‘Ben 10’ begins its global premiere this Q4 in Europe, ME and Africa and the Asia-Pacific region. The premiere will continue into 2017 in North America and Latin America.
Nick is all set to premiere the tenth installment of made-for-television movie of its leading franchise ‘Motu Patlu’.
Da Vinci Learning India, an equal JV between Da Vinci Media and Raghav Bahl, has roped in four founding sponsors for its kids edutainment channel Da Vinci Learning.