- IPL: ED issues show cause notice to KKR co-owners Shah Rukh Khan, Juhi Chawla
- India plans to seal international border with Pak, Bangladesh: Rajnath
- Gaikwad should apologise for his unaccepted behaviour: Politicos
- Doctors' strike ends after Bombay HC ultimatum
- Action on slaughterhouses: Yogi Adityanath govt enforcing laws that existed for years but nobody cared
- Aadhaar verification process for phones to start soon; task to cost Rs 1000 crore for telcos
- Kawasaki-Bajaj end India alliance of 8 years
Pogo and Discovery Kids have lined up special programmes for Holi.
Pogo is all set to premiere “Chhota Bheem Himalayan Adventure” on 21 February at 12 pm.
Pogo will be airing Australian animated series ‘Tashi’ from 23 January onwards every Saturday at 9 am.
Pogo Channel is launching a new 10-episode series, ‘Wabbit’, starring Bugs Bunny in the lead.
Cartoon Network and Pogo partner have partnered with Rohit Shetty’s ‘Dilwale’ to create three television specials based on the upcoming movie.
Da Vinci Media has entered into strategic partnerships with Maska Pav and Fourth Dimension.
Slated for a 2017 premiere, Oggy and the Cockroaches Season 5 (78×7’) will be available in Ultra HD. Since it first aired in 1998, the show – soon to boast a library of more than 115 half-hours – has been seen by an estimated 600 million households in 150 countries.