- OnePlus 5 to come with Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, first smartphone in India
- Apple TV updates Twitter with live 360 degree videos feature
- Infosys Ltd announces its new strategy to hire and train 10,000 American workers over the next two years.
- Uber will roll-out new feature in India, enabling users to unlock custom Snapchat filters
- Hollywood star Brad Pitt visits India to promote his Netflix release 'War Machine’
- Wolrd Organisation UN denies Pakistan’s claim that Indian troops targeted UN vehicle near LoCs
- Special Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) court grants bail to five accused in coal case against Naveen Jindal
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi stresses on reducing dependence on other countries for getting medical equipment, to make treatment affordable for people
- Devendra Fadnavis chopper crash lands in Latur, Maharashtra CM and team escapes unhurt
Discovery Kids will premiere a new series about an adventurous cat and his friends in ‘Billoo Bhai’. The series will debut on 24 Sep and air daily at the 12 noon band.
After the success of the first two TV films, the makers of ‘Chhota Bheem’ are all set to present the third instalment on Pogo in October 2016.
Discovery Kids will premier the animated movie ‘The Nut Job’ in Hindi on Indian television on 28 August at 10:30 am.
Cartoon Network, Pogo and Toonami superheroes Kris, Chhota Bheem and Superman have partnered with the latest Tiger Shroff movie ‘A Flying Jatt’ for special episodes.
Cartoon Network has lined up new content for July. This includes ‘Roll No. 21: Picnic Time’ and ‘Masti Ki Baarish’.
Turner International has partnered with Yash Raj Films for the latter’s upcoming movie ‘Sultan’ to bring the big screen magic on television.
Cartoon Network’s newest take on ‘Ben 10’ begins its global premiere this Q4 in Europe, ME and Africa and the Asia-Pacific region. The premiere will continue into 2017 in North America and Latin America.
Nick is all set to premiere the tenth installment of made-for-television movie of its leading franchise ‘Motu Patlu’.