- Jallikattu stir turns violent; over 90 cops injured, 40 held
- Karnataka CM Siddarmaiah bats for revocation of ban on Kambala, mulls ordinance
- 162 Crores Of Unexplained Assets For Congress Leaders, One Is A Minister
- Arvind Kejriwal accuses the Election Commission of promoting bribery
- As Priyanka Gandhi is hailed for alliance with SP, husband Robert Vadra calls Rahul Gandhi 'youth icon'
- Don't announce any scheme for poll-bound states in Union Budget, EC tells government
- Jallikattu: Chennai cops 'vandalise' property, caught on tape
- Ola appoints Vishal Kaul as Chief Operating Officer
- Sweden: Gang rape streamed live on Facebook, three suspects arrested
- Triple Talaq: Law panel studies practices of Muslim nations
Discovery Kids will premier the animated movie ‘The Nut Job’ in Hindi on Indian television on 28 August at 10:30 am.
Cartoon Network, Pogo and Toonami superheroes Kris, Chhota Bheem and Superman have partnered with the latest Tiger Shroff movie ‘A Flying Jatt’ for special episodes.
Cartoon Network has lined up new content for July. This includes ‘Roll No. 21: Picnic Time’ and ‘Masti Ki Baarish’.
Turner International has partnered with Yash Raj Films for the latter’s upcoming movie ‘Sultan’ to bring the big screen magic on television.
Cartoon Network’s newest take on ‘Ben 10’ begins its global premiere this Q4 in Europe, ME and Africa and the Asia-Pacific region. The premiere will continue into 2017 in North America and Latin America.
Nick is all set to premiere the tenth installment of made-for-television movie of its leading franchise ‘Motu Patlu’.
Da Vinci Learning India, an equal JV between Da Vinci Media and Raghav Bahl, has roped in four founding sponsors for its kids edutainment channel Da Vinci Learning.