- Supreme Court adjourns TRAI tariff order case till later part of March
- Tamil Nadu: DMK moves Madras High Court challenging Saturday's trust vote
- UP Elections 2017: Congress To Approach Poll Panel Against PM Narendra Modi's Remark
- Virat Kohli strikes Rs 100-crore deal with Puma
- Captain Cool era ends as IPL side asks Dhoni to step down
- Reliance Jio pushes telecom consolidation as Tata Tele joins merger chorus; may hitch with R-Comm-Aircel-MTS
Discovery Kids will premier the animated movie ‘The Nut Job’ in Hindi on Indian television on 28 August at 10:30 am.
Cartoon Network, Pogo and Toonami superheroes Kris, Chhota Bheem and Superman have partnered with the latest Tiger Shroff movie ‘A Flying Jatt’ for special episodes.
Cartoon Network has lined up new content for July. This includes ‘Roll No. 21: Picnic Time’ and ‘Masti Ki Baarish’.
Turner International has partnered with Yash Raj Films for the latter’s upcoming movie ‘Sultan’ to bring the big screen magic on television.
Cartoon Network’s newest take on ‘Ben 10’ begins its global premiere this Q4 in Europe, ME and Africa and the Asia-Pacific region. The premiere will continue into 2017 in North America and Latin America.
Nick is all set to premiere the tenth installment of made-for-television movie of its leading franchise ‘Motu Patlu’.
Da Vinci Learning India, an equal JV between Da Vinci Media and Raghav Bahl, has roped in four founding sponsors for its kids edutainment channel Da Vinci Learning.