- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Cartoon Network and Pogo are celebrating the festive season with a line-up of latest movies like ‘Chhota Bheem and the Shinobi Secret’ and ‘Oggy: I Love India’.
Kids broadcaster has joined hands with Graphic India and POW! Entertainment to air noted comic writer Stan Lee’s first Indian superhero film Chakra: The Invincible.
Hungama TV plans to offer more localised content to its viewers as part of its strategy to increase share in the competitive kids TV broadcasting.
The agreement will see ZeeQ airing CBeebies programmes from Mondays to Thursdays for an hour between 9:30 am–10.30 am.
Viacom18 ventures into pre-school segment with Nick Jr. which is also its third channel in kid’s genre after Nick and Sonic.
The pre-school channel targeted at 2-7 kids has been priced at Rs 13.3 on analogue cable and Rs 5.62 on digital networks.
TRAI invokes Cable Television Networks Regulation Act 1995 to cap ad duration on TV channels to 12 minutes in a clock hour.