- Dish TV-Videocon d2h merger deal concludes as MIB grants approval
- Airtel Blocked From Aadhaar Platform After Being Accused Of Misusing Data
- Railways mulling installation of CCTV cameras inside trains
- Interpol denies India's request for red corner notice against Zakir Naik, cites lack of evidence as reason
- The Rebooting Of Rahul Gandhi, 49th Congress President
With this stake purchase from France Televisions, Lagardère will have full ownership of Gulli; the deal is estimated to be worth about $34.2 mn.
DQ Entertainment’s net profit registered near fivefold increase to Rs 293 million even as operating income eased 8.7% to Rs 870 million; animation business performed better and distribution activity returned to profits.
Hungama TV is all set to strengthen its weekend slot with the launch of ‘Vir: The Robot Boy’, a weekly animated comedy/adventure series set in the desi heartland of India.
Cartoon Network and Pogo are celebrating the festive season with a line-up of latest movies like ‘Chhota Bheem and the Shinobi Secret’ and ‘Oggy: I Love India’.
Kids broadcaster has joined hands with Graphic India and POW! Entertainment to air noted comic writer Stan Lee’s first Indian superhero film Chakra: The Invincible.
Hungama TV plans to offer more localised content to its viewers as part of its strategy to increase share in the competitive kids TV broadcasting.