- Arun Jaitley calls for expeditious use of penalising power by ED
- Triple talaq misused to satify lust, says UP minister
- 9 lakh registered companies not filing returns: Revenue Secretary Adhia
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai received nearly US $200 million salary last year
- India welcomes Cyprus support for NSG bid
- Murder at Jaya's tea estate: Main suspect killed, another injured in two accidents
Kids broadcaster has joined hands with Graphic India and POW! Entertainment to air noted comic writer Stan Lee’s first Indian superhero film Chakra: The Invincible.
Hungama TV plans to offer more localised content to its viewers as part of its strategy to increase share in the competitive kids TV broadcasting.
The agreement will see ZeeQ airing CBeebies programmes from Mondays to Thursdays for an hour between 9:30 am–10.30 am.
Viacom18 ventures into pre-school segment with Nick Jr. which is also its third channel in kid’s genre after Nick and Sonic.
The pre-school channel targeted at 2-7 kids has been priced at Rs 13.3 on analogue cable and Rs 5.62 on digital networks.
TRAI invokes Cable Television Networks Regulation Act 1995 to cap ad duration on TV channels to 12 minutes in a clock hour.