- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
With this stake purchase from France Televisions, Lagardère will have full ownership of Gulli; the deal is estimated to be worth about $34.2 mn.
DQ Entertainment’s net profit registered near fivefold increase to Rs 293 million even as operating income eased 8.7% to Rs 870 million; animation business performed better and distribution activity returned to profits.
Hungama TV is all set to strengthen its weekend slot with the launch of ‘Vir: The Robot Boy’, a weekly animated comedy/adventure series set in the desi heartland of India.
Cartoon Network and Pogo are celebrating the festive season with a line-up of latest movies like ‘Chhota Bheem and the Shinobi Secret’ and ‘Oggy: I Love India’.
Kids broadcaster has joined hands with Graphic India and POW! Entertainment to air noted comic writer Stan Lee’s first Indian superhero film Chakra: The Invincible.
Hungama TV plans to offer more localised content to its viewers as part of its strategy to increase share in the competitive kids TV broadcasting.
The agreement will see ZeeQ airing CBeebies programmes from Mondays to Thursdays for an hour between 9:30 am–10.30 am.
Viacom18 ventures into pre-school segment with Nick Jr. which is also its third channel in kid’s genre after Nick and Sonic.