- Supreme Court adjourns TRAI tariff order case till later part of March
- Tamil Nadu: DMK moves Madras High Court challenging Saturday's trust vote
- UP Elections 2017: Congress To Approach Poll Panel Against PM Narendra Modi's Remark
- Virat Kohli strikes Rs 100-crore deal with Puma
- Captain Cool era ends as IPL side asks Dhoni to step down
- Reliance Jio pushes telecom consolidation as Tata Tele joins merger chorus; may hitch with R-Comm-Aircel-MTS
Viacom18 ventures into pre-school segment with Nick Jr. which is also its third channel in kid’s genre after Nick and Sonic.
The pre-school channel targeted at 2-7 kids has been priced at Rs 13.3 on analogue cable and Rs 5.62 on digital networks.
TRAI invokes Cable Television Networks Regulation Act 1995 to cap ad duration on TV channels to 12 minutes in a clock hour.