- Supreme Court adjourns TRAI tariff order case till later part of March
- Tamil Nadu: DMK moves Madras High Court challenging Saturday's trust vote
- UP Elections 2017: Congress To Approach Poll Panel Against PM Narendra Modi's Remark
- Virat Kohli strikes Rs 100-crore deal with Puma
- Captain Cool era ends as IPL side asks Dhoni to step down
- Reliance Jio pushes telecom consolidation as Tata Tele joins merger chorus; may hitch with R-Comm-Aircel-MTS
Disney Channel’s school contact programme with its local animated character ‘Gaju Bhai’ has reached out to over half a million kids in 1,029 schools across UP, Maharashtra and Gujarat over a course of four months.
Viacom18’s kids channels Nick and Sonic have lined-up new shows, activities and engagements for Christmas.
Gearing up for Christmas, kids channel Pogo has lined up new movies and episodes from ‘Chhota Bheem’ and ‘Mighty Raju’ franchisees.
To celebrate Children’s Day, kids entertainment channel Pogo has unveiled a special programming line-up for the entire month of November.
Celebrating the festive season, kids entertainment channel Pogo has lined up new movie premieres and fresh episodes of popular shows.
Discovery Kids will premiere a new series about an adventurous cat and his friends in ‘Billoo Bhai’. The series will debut on 24 Sep and air daily at the 12 noon band.
After the success of the first two TV films, the makers of ‘Chhota Bheem’ are all set to present the third instalment on Pogo in October 2016.