- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Kids channels Nick will premiere the 13th made-for-TV movie of the awesome twosome franchise Motu Patlu titled Motu Patlu in Hong Kong (Kungfu Kings 3) on 19 October at 2.30 pm.
Sony Pictures Networks India (SPNI) kids entertainment channel Sony YAY! is celebrating Diwali with the release of its first animated film ‘Sab Jholmaal Hai – Bank Robbery’ on 21 October.
The fourth powerpuff girl named Bliss is part of the channel’s upcoming movie ‘The Powerpuff Girls: Power of Four’, which will be premiered on 23 September at 11 am.
Pogo, Turner’s only-for-India kids’ entertainment channel, is all set to launch ‘Dorothy & the Wizard of Oz’, an all-new comedic fantasy series based on L. Frank Baum’s renowned classic.
The growth of the sports industry is directly linked to the participation of kids. The more the participation, the bigger the industry will grow in scale and size.
Green Gold Animation and Pogo are gearing up to present ‘Super Bheem’ in a weekly episodic format from 2 April onwards, every Sunday at 9.30 am.
Disney Channel’s school contact programme with its local animated character ‘Gaju Bhai’ has reached out to over half a million kids in 1,029 schools across UP, Maharashtra and Gujarat over a course of four months.