- IPL: ED issues show cause notice to KKR co-owners Shah Rukh Khan, Juhi Chawla
- India plans to seal international border with Pak, Bangladesh: Rajnath
- Gaikwad should apologise for his unaccepted behaviour: Politicos
- Doctors' strike ends after Bombay HC ultimatum
- Action on slaughterhouses: Yogi Adityanath govt enforcing laws that existed for years but nobody cared
- Aadhaar verification process for phones to start soon; task to cost Rs 1000 crore for telcos
- Kawasaki-Bajaj end India alliance of 8 years
Disney Channel’s school contact programme with its local animated character ‘Gaju Bhai’ has reached out to over half a million kids in 1,029 schools across UP, Maharashtra and Gujarat over a course of four months.
Viacom18’s kids channels Nick and Sonic have lined-up new shows, activities and engagements for Christmas.
Gearing up for Christmas, kids channel Pogo has lined up new movies and episodes from ‘Chhota Bheem’ and ‘Mighty Raju’ franchisees.
To celebrate Children’s Day, kids entertainment channel Pogo has unveiled a special programming line-up for the entire month of November.
Celebrating the festive season, kids entertainment channel Pogo has lined up new movie premieres and fresh episodes of popular shows.
Discovery Kids will premiere a new series about an adventurous cat and his friends in ‘Billoo Bhai’. The series will debut on 24 Sep and air daily at the 12 noon band.
After the success of the first two TV films, the makers of ‘Chhota Bheem’ are all set to present the third instalment on Pogo in October 2016.