- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
Pogo, Turner’s only-for-India kids’ entertainment channel, is all set to launch ‘Dorothy & the Wizard of Oz’, an all-new comedic fantasy series based on L. Frank Baum’s renowned classic.
The growth of the sports industry is directly linked to the participation of kids. The more the participation, the bigger the industry will grow in scale and size.
Green Gold Animation and Pogo are gearing up to present ‘Super Bheem’ in a weekly episodic format from 2 April onwards, every Sunday at 9.30 am.
Disney Channel’s school contact programme with its local animated character ‘Gaju Bhai’ has reached out to over half a million kids in 1,029 schools across UP, Maharashtra and Gujarat over a course of four months.
Viacom18’s kids channels Nick and Sonic have lined-up new shows, activities and engagements for Christmas.
Gearing up for Christmas, kids channel Pogo has lined up new movies and episodes from ‘Chhota Bheem’ and ‘Mighty Raju’ franchisees.
To celebrate Children’s Day, kids entertainment channel Pogo has unveiled a special programming line-up for the entire month of November.