- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
Jyotsna Viriyala elevated as business head of Star Utsav
MUMBAI: Star India has elevated its vice president Jyotsna Viriyala to the position of business head of Star Utsav.
Pratik Seal, former marketing head of Life OK and more recently business head of Star Utsav, had quit the organisation.
Viriyala is the second business head the channel has seen since its launch in 2004. She will report to Star India general manager Gaurav Banerjee.
She has over 15 years of work experience spanning advertising, marketing and broadcast in the areas of media planning and buying, research, marketing, business strategy, operations and general management.
Star Utsav is a free-to-air television channel that currently telecasts re-runs of shows from Star Plus and Life OK. The channel is available in the Indian subcontinent, USA, Canada, Indonesia, Japan, Fiji, Malaysia and Philippines.