- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Jyotsna Viriyala elevated as business head of Star Utsav
MUMBAI: Star India has elevated its vice president Jyotsna Viriyala to the position of business head of Star Utsav.
Pratik Seal, former marketing head of Life OK and more recently business head of Star Utsav, had quit the organisation.
Viriyala is the second business head the channel has seen since its launch in 2004. She will report to Star India general manager Gaurav Banerjee.
She has over 15 years of work experience spanning advertising, marketing and broadcast in the areas of media planning and buying, research, marketing, business strategy, operations and general management.
Star Utsav is a free-to-air television channel that currently telecasts re-runs of shows from Star Plus and Life OK. The channel is available in the Indian subcontinent, USA, Canada, Indonesia, Japan, Fiji, Malaysia and Philippines.