- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Journey through Jonathan Nolan’s ‘Westworld’ on Star World
MUMBAI: ‘Westworld’ will premiere on Star Word and Star World HD on 24 August at 10 pm. Set in a futuristic Western theme park populated with android hosts, where guests are free to indulge their every impulse, the series follows a cast of characters consisting of guests, hosts and the creators of the park, as they seek adventure and explore the mysteries of Westworld.
‘Westworld’ takes viewers through a scientific journey that examines the darker side of entertainment.
The drama series features Anthony Hopkins, Ed Harris, Evan Rachel Wood, Thandie Newton and James Marsden.
The show has already been renewed for a second season. According to Evan Rachel Wood, season 1 was just a build up for the rest of the series. “I think the first season is an amazing prequel and a good setup for the actual show. It’s a unique show because you really could make every season different, and there are limitless possibilities’’. She also added that the characters can never really die, “I really want to see where the showrunners are going to take everything — and if it’s going to be like the film, where there’s many different worlds, and what those would be.”