- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
iTV Network promotes Varun Kohli to CEO post
MUMBAI: iTV Network has elevated Varun Kohli to the post of chief executive officer (CEO). Prior to the promotion, Kohli worked as India News CEO.
In his new role, Kohli will be handling India News, NewsX, NewsX HD and the digital assets. He will be instrumental for providing strategic direction, leading teams and strengthening revenues for the organisations.
iTV Network founder and promoter Kartikeya Sharma said, “We are delighted to elevate Varun to the role of iTV Network CEO. This elevation is in line with our commitment to growth. His skills and wide experience will surely help iTV Network reach the next level of growth. Over the course of time, Varun has played a more central role in the leadership of the company and with his elevation, he will take on an even wider role. His strong track record of delivering growth and understanding of industry will help our continued success, moving forward.”
Kohli has professional experience of over 23 years and is credited with creating sustainable business development and management strategies that have increased top and bottom lines and enhanced efficiency in organisations.
“iTV network is a young and dynamic organisation which has witnessed tremendous growth in the recent years and I am privileged to be a part of this journey. My focus will be to lead iTV Network to the next level of growth and tap newer opportunities in the ever-expanding news space,” said Kohli.
Prior to joining iTV network, Kohli was the head of sales for IBN7. His career includes leadership stints at Amar Ujala, Bennett, Coleman & Company Ltd., Deccan Chronicle, Dainik Bhaskar, Hindustan Times and Indian Express.