- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
iTV Network promotes Varun Kohli to CEO post
MUMBAI: iTV Network has elevated Varun Kohli to the post of chief executive officer (CEO). Prior to the promotion, Kohli worked as India News CEO.
In his new role, Kohli will be handling India News, NewsX, NewsX HD and the digital assets. He will be instrumental for providing strategic direction, leading teams and strengthening revenues for the organisations.
iTV Network founder and promoter Kartikeya Sharma said, “We are delighted to elevate Varun to the role of iTV Network CEO. This elevation is in line with our commitment to growth. His skills and wide experience will surely help iTV Network reach the next level of growth. Over the course of time, Varun has played a more central role in the leadership of the company and with his elevation, he will take on an even wider role. His strong track record of delivering growth and understanding of industry will help our continued success, moving forward.”
Kohli has professional experience of over 23 years and is credited with creating sustainable business development and management strategies that have increased top and bottom lines and enhanced efficiency in organisations.
“iTV network is a young and dynamic organisation which has witnessed tremendous growth in the recent years and I am privileged to be a part of this journey. My focus will be to lead iTV Network to the next level of growth and tap newer opportunities in the ever-expanding news space,” said Kohli.
Prior to joining iTV network, Kohli was the head of sales for IBN7. His career includes leadership stints at Amar Ujala, Bennett, Coleman & Company Ltd., Deccan Chronicle, Dainik Bhaskar, Hindustan Times and Indian Express.